Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Hello, all,

After a too-warm 75-degree day yesterday, this morning is damp and chilly. To stave off rain, the VS "Tucker" in whiskey:

VS_Tucker_02.jpg VS_Tucker_01.jpg

It's true it sported a centerdent on Art's website, and when I received it. But for it to clear my head, I had to shape it with the rear of the crown higher than the front -- which looked weird to me. So I eventually recreased it as a C-crown with a dome.

tommyK

One Too Many
So many great hats!
2015-02-23120252_zps138a4d68.jpg
2015-02-23120428_zps8ad6ae2e.jpg
Borsalino Castoro XX again today

Finally had time to work on this hat. The crown was a mess, the seller squashed it down to fit in a box that was too small! I think it had issues before that but the Beaver content made this hat clean up real nice.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Javadave61 I have yet to welcome you... WELCOME, sir! You have hit the ground running around here; terrific take off with some GREAT lids! Enjoy the journey.

MiamiB what a BEAUTIFUL Marathon, man!! Full, straight crown, with all the fixin's. Drool!!!! The perfect tie, too. Hope you're dug out.

Thanks, hatsR. Same with you. My poor house is starting to complain. I can't blame her. Hope all is well on your homestead.

NewJack

Practically Family
Great showings today gentlemen! As always! :eusa_clap Jersey chill before 0 and below tonight! Feeling the Champ felt and bathing in the chilly sun...

hatguy1

One Too Many
Well done today, guys.

Simonds, that newsboy and sweater combo go well together and look WARM.
That Champ looks sharp, NewJack. And your computer chess/kickboxing signature just cracked me up laughing, too!
Your straw is making me long for my Panama Bob's order to get here - QuicK! - Chamuco.
The Hückel (Weilheim) Chevreau is a smooth look there, mayserwegener. I like that color and ribbon, for sure.
And I'm always impressed with "Raiders" looking hats, 1Mach1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82