Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewJack

Practically Family
Gents...A special shout and show off of a lid produced and designed by Sir John G! I call this one: "La Lune Bleue" (The Blue Moon) Thanks Sir John! :eusa_clap

NewJack

Practically Family
I haven't worn this one in a while. Seems to be a little too hot for Summer wear. This is my paint can / bubble wrap poor man's hat conversion. :p It came out really good though. My Black Resistol Stagecoach.

Black_Resistol_Stagecoach.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nor sure if I'm old enough to curse, but 'Dang!" Nice one indeed!!

Joao, the hat looks good either way. Nice one.
Terry, I haven't seen that one in a while. It looks good, man.
NewJack, I love it! JG does nice work!
Jeff, spectacular photo. Looking good, man.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
NewJack, gear-guy, Harv, thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

NewJack, that really came out nice! John G.did a real good job on that! It looks good on you too! Can't wait to get my Nutria from him!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I hope everyone's enjoying the weekend. It's been great having our little girl home.

Chillin' on the deck with my Brent Black Montecristi this afternoon.

smugshot_8874750-L.jpg

NewJack

Practically Family
NewJack, gear-guy, Harv, thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

NewJack, that really came out nice! John G.did a real good job on that! It looks good on you too! Can't wait to get my Nutria from him!

Thanks TJones! Compliments from the pros are always welcomed! ;)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
...then again, the reason you bought the hat was for its historical and traditional aspect. You might end up liking it just the way it is after a while.
I don't know... the pictures I have seen shows a more flat brim. I think those are made like this to avoid the brim to "fall".

Joao, it would look killer with a flat brim!!
Thank you.

a birdbath, lol-----but he can pull off any hats with that beard and make them work
Thank you.

My Black Resistol Stagecoach.

Finally see you wearing it.

Gents...A special shout and show off of a lid produced and designed by Sir John G! I call this one: "La Lune Bleue" (The Blue Moon) Thanks Sir John! :eusa_clap
Really nice and I think the pictures don't do justice to the hat.

Joao, the hat looks good either way. Nice one.
Thank you.

---------

Today I wear this wool again with brim down (looks like a wizard's hat).
20140810.jpg

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
Thanks for all the kind words, guys :) You're all looking mighty sharp today!

Today I wore my first bowler to church! I always liked derbies, I think they're elegant hats. Though I get a bit of an oddjob or Chaplin vibe with mine :eek:

6mUyjVD.jpg

VaVOgTH.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
sweet hat, i like more of a wider brim myself, the color is great , i would be worried to get it dirty

Thanks Brother cavefish. I used to be the same way about worrying about my hats getting dirty but have decided that that attitude ruins a lot of the fun of owning them. This hat sat in the closet for the first year after I bought it but for the last several months I haven't been able to keep it off of my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88