Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow great pics AnA! Being in the middle of an arid dessert it warms my heart to sure all of that beautiful green!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
And that was just prior to a torrential downpour, something that's rare in your neck of the woods, I'm sure. Where in TX? Any baseball teams around you? Or are you closer to NM?

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Thank you all!
Wow... great stuff, Randall. I hope the monk didn't make off with hat or the lens cap. That looks like a close up.
No lens cap on my cheapie camera.
Indeed, Randall... GREAT photos. Now I think you may have found the site for the next FedoraFest. Can you see Tangiers from your vista?! Thank you for the great tours.
The Rif Mountains are visible, but a layer of haze prevents sight of the city. Maybe at night!
Living large Randall, thanks for sharing your big adventure.
It's a pleasure. Glad you enjoy.

+1
Great photos, Randall!

Fantastic pics, Randall!! I'm sure that ape has been photographed many times; seems very tame.
The apes have indeed been captured on camera a zillion times, but tame they are not. We watched one dufus sustain a blood-producing bite when he tried to show off and pet one of them.

Nice ballpark shots: "afield" indeed!

Rogera

And that was just prior to a torrential downpour, something that's rare in your neck of the woods, I'm sure. Where in TX? Any baseball teams around you? Or are you closer to NM?

I am in Midland. We have the Midland Rockhounds which is AA for the A's. They have a nice new stadium across the street from where I work.

ManofKent

GD - Lovely Whippet
Justin - I have cap envy!
Rusty - All the best for the wedding.
David - Great lid to keep the rain off
Perry - Great looking OR again
Sam - I love that colour, and you do have some fine and unusual ribbons.
HatsRMe - looks a great fit
AnA - Very nice - the Che style works well.
Manfred - Nice looking cap, I think you might have had the wind we got yesterday.
John - Great colour and that band looks in beautiful condition.

---------

Thanks for the comments on yesterday's cap. The wind has gone and left in it's wake a mild and sunny day:

Olney Panama

Windsor

9042657661_d06bc6d1ed_c.jpg

highway66blues

One of the Regulars
John Galt, I have a very similar Stetson. Mine is a playboy but unlined. Was a thrift store find 3 or so yrs ago. COULDN'T pass it up for the price. Lovin' that hat since. I wear it so often it's gettin' a good bit scruffed up & really due for a Good cleaning.
Gotta find me another but hopefully in a brown

I would like to see a thread dedicated to Steve's ribbon and bow collection. Always eye-opening. :eusa_clap

Super Playboy and all around great Friday selections. Congratulations on the new iPhone Manfred. You're going to love the camera.

I'm wearing a different hat today... fry cook. Lily's graduation celebration tonight. Modesty to the wind, some say I make the best kosher fried chicken west of the Hudson.

frybaby.jpg

Early this morning, fooling around with my freshly fluffed furry from C&K.

C&Kfur7.jpg

061413.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I'm wearing a different hat today... fry cook. Lily's graduation celebration tonight. Modesty to the wind, some say I make the best kosher fried chicken west of the Hudson.

Kosher Fried Chicken!! Now, that sounds good!

Early this morning, fooling around with my freshly fluffed furry from C&K.

061413.jpg

That C&K REALLY brushed up quite nicely, Alan. A+++++++ Its absolutely gorgeous!! :eusa_clap

Nope... not bringing the coals to Newcastle. We've got the whole bird going on here, with a southern perspective.

Josh, thanks... the C&K is nice. I'll have to do a side by side with the Stetson Clear Nutria for a comparison. The C&K is firmer with a little more elegant finish. It's somewhat stolid (if a hat can be stolid) in the character that I associate with Cavanagh. The Stetson Nutria is softer, more fluid and a little more rustic in the fur finish. I love these old furry dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82