Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on the nice new 4X, CC.

Thanks for the nice comments on my Tuesday Borsalino. Fine hats this morning... I spent some time with HistoryTeach's offering and now I'm off to get my neck adjusted. Catch up with y'all later.

TPD166

One Too Many
For a cool Texas morning, my Stetson Stratoliner (modern).
grey_strat_web.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
My apologies for my absence from the lounge in the last week or so. I had a real bad flu most of last week and then was busy with wedding festivities this past weekend. I was the best man at my friend Larry's wedding. We went several months ago to pick out the tuxedos and he wanted me to pretty much pick out what I thought would look good. I went with the most vintage looking tux they had. To celebrate this joyous day, I needed a special hat. I decided to wear (most likely for the first time in the hats life) my 1920's/1930's Flechet silver long hair. The felt and trimming quality on this hat was absolutely remarkable. Like I said, this came from a NOS lot of hats and I believe has never been worn before. I made sure to be very careful that night with the hat, but here's just a few photos from an incredible night.

meintux.jpg

704252_10100626705539199_1543302368_o.jpg

486221_692744557969_1401994787_n.jpg

478027_10100626705459359_1661383092_o.jpg

459898_10100626705938399_193191462_o.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice lids everybody!
Jared-- the OR looks great.
Mike-- a perfect playboy. very neat lines.
Sam, you've been killin' me with all these great hats lately, man!
Everyone's looking sharp!

I've hardly taken the new VS off my head. Here it is with dents.

074jnv.jpg

046aq.jpg

004caz.jpg

The thing about this hat is that it fits almost too good! It sits exactly where I wanted it to (which is perhaps a hair higher than most of my other hats) and nowhere else!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Got home a bit ago from a meeting and left my sport jacket on the porch and have been romping in the yard with the dogs. Cool 25'F temps are excellent "romping" weather. Business meeting and play have found me wearing my 50's chocolate Stetson Whippet.

IMG_3816-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Nice lids everybody!
Jared-- the OR looks great.
Mike-- a perfect playboy. very neat lines.
Sam, you've been killin' me with all these great hats lately, man!
Everyone's looking sharp!

I've hardly taken the new VS off my head. Here it is with dents.

004caz.jpg

The thing about this hat is that it fits almost too good! It sits exactly where I wanted it to (which is perhaps a hair higher than most of my other hats) and nowhere else!

Jeff that is a GREAT hat. The blue is very classy looking. Jacket and sweater working well. The hat fits - tooo well. My feeling also. It is very indulgent when you are wearing a hat that rests lightly, comfotably and conforms perfectly to your head. The dimensions in the above pic are flattering for you.

Congrats - it is a handsome hat. Eric -

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I am sorry about the pictures for some awful reason my ipad will not take a good picture right now. I think it is my photobucket app

It's the artificial light, you'll get better results outdoors in natural light. Self portraits with an iPad is almost impossible.

Great looking lids as usual everybody.

Jeff - you look so happy in that hat. Congratulations on a winner!
Well done Javier and Eric and Manfred.

Tom's got the right idea - mid-ribbon for mid-week. Make love, not WAR!

120512.jpg

Borsalino Ergosca that lived in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82