Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that hat needs to be out and about!!! Is the edge bound or stitched? it's hard to tell from the photo.

When I took him out of the box and steamed him all nice and fluffy, he made me promise never to put him back. ;)

It's a very fine little overcast stitch on a raw edge.

foldingborso4.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Back at the gym as I have some equipment maintenance to do. The different duties necesitate attire that can do double duty. I selected a vtg Pendelton wool jacket as a manufacturer rep will visit us later this aft. and we will go out and grab a coffee. I needed jeans and sturdy AE Wilber's for pulling equipment and using an air hammer and drill set. I remove my t-neck and wear a gym logo'd t-shirt to sweat in and get dirty. Different costumes for different situations.

IMG_3827-M.jpg

The hat, why a VS Moss of course. I am inspired by seeing Jeff's midnight blue VS. Haunting color that hat.

Best, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, Alan, my heartfelt thanks for the comments about my humble Mayser! I appreciate them.

Sam, congrats to your new Open Road, a stunner!

Robert, nice looking Stratoliner!

Javier, very nice McAndrew, a classic look.

Jeff, formidable, you look so good with your new VS hat!

Eric, your Whippet is on my wish list, beautiful.

Tom, WAR, TAR mid, thin, wide, it's equal, a sharp hat so or so!

Alan, you knock me out, an another stunning Borsa....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82