Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Josh, holladio, good to hear that gives a german fest in chicago! I wish you much fun!
oh and that stunning german Velour is the right Hat for that fest!

Nice ones guys!
Josh that German hat is perfect for the festival and you wear it well. Have some good beers for me!

Thanks so much, Gentlemen!!!! I can't wait to have some good Schnitzel. Hopefully this year they will have Krombacher Pils. Its my favorite German beer and for years you couldn't just walk into a liquor store and buy it. You had to know someone that could could get it from someone else. Luckily about 3-4 years ago they started importing it heavily to the USA. I know for a fact that the festival wont have Barenjager, so I'm bringing my own private flask of that. It should make for great times. :D

Fawcett Friday = VS ArtLite Natural vented TAR, underwelt brim
VSNatural1.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Opened the gym early this morning for a Pre-School Open Gym. Here is a quick pic I snapped.

IMG2705-M.jpg

Wearing my VS Executive in silverbelly.

Best, Eric -

For those who are prefer the modern colored pics;

IMG2706-S.jpg

Off to the bank.

090712.jpg

Before it was a bank, it was the showroom for the Pierce Arrow Motor Car Company.

090712_2.jpg

Could the hat and car be contemporaries (1932)? I'd love to believe it, but I don't think so.

090712_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe