Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coble

A-List Customer
music on the deck wearing the "Copperpot"

405882_10150535538695350_503590349_11403979_387506128_n.jpg

coble

A-List Customer
Alan, WOW please send me a cupcake, i'll PM you my address those look FANTASTIC. Really digging the fedora, looks like you had a wonderful family day.

Bowlerman- that is my top favorite hat of yours. I love it man, and it looks smashing with a tux.

seriousy Alan have any more cupcakes :D

Brando11

A-List Customer
Some great hats there gentlemen. Bowlerman, I agree that you're one of the few guys that look great in a Bowler. The family shots are my faves from all of you- Nice to see so many happy faces!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Wonderful, sensitive images that capture so well the Season's joy, love and precious moments, Alan. The lid is pretty special, too.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Splendid hats this entire week and weekend, gentlemen. It was thoroughly enjoyable doing some catch-up tonight, reviewing all of the great lids which were posted. :yo: to all!

Rusty, Al... thanks! I didn't wear the wonderful Imperial very long, but it was fun that it matched the green in that crazy jacket so well. Chanukah will get its due this week, but everyone in the house seems to love the Italian Christmas traditions best. Can't say I blame them!

coble

A-List Customer
tell Sophie if she opens a cupcake shop i will be her first customer, i will pay for those delicious looking works of art :eusa_clap. Also Alan i'm sending you a few art pieces to your greeting card company, let me know if you could use these.

sorry for being off topic here guys.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
That Bates is a fine looking lid, David. 33F this morning here in Minnesota with no snow in the forecast. A very bizarre December for us.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Flight arrived back into MPLS, MN early this morning. "Need sleep" written on my face, but my schedule tells me GO. I have stopped and kicked my feet up for a moment and am sipping coffee.

This gives me a moment to catch up on "What am I Wearing." Nice hats folks. David, you have great snow/ski weather. As Al mentioned, here in MN we are without anything but a trace. Tommorrow I ski on all man-made snow.

Photo-on-2011-12-19-at-1045-2-M.jpg

My new VS dark green arrived end of last week. The brim of 2.5," higher crown, steeper angles and bigger ribbon are sharp features. I need to update the Art Fawcett thread later this week with details. Until then, I am wearing my darker holiday hat in comfort. My wife wished me best when I left the house and teased me about being very "Matchy-Matchy" in my choice of attire. Duh...I made the choice without much thought. For my meeting on Wednesday I will lay my complimenting clothing choices out on my suit rack for my wife to review.

Thanks for allowing me to share. Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Alan; Lovely. Absolutely lovely! Your pics reflect a life filled with rich experiences, love and sharing. It makes me smile looking at the pics. May your Holidays bring you and family happiness.

Best Wishes, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe