Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily & Annabellee getting ready this morning with Dad's (Adams Panamas')- a little cold but hey they wanted to "chillax" with style.
imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

I love seeing the family portrait too... and I like this one even better! Thanks for sharing.

Lovely shot of your straw hat portrait in the leaves, Coble!

Ale, your photos keep getting better and better. You look great in a homburg... in fact, I think you would look great in just about anything. Call me crazy, but I predict a brown thin ribbon sometime in the near future! :)

We made our annual holiday party last night for our staff at work. I did the cooking so Sophie took most of the pictures. She said I can post a few more in Fedoras afield. Here, posing with Lily and wearing my Imperial Stetson.

121711.jpg

Sophie's red velvet cupcakes.

party1.jpg

Too much food!... we sent the sweet stuff home with our guests.

party4.jpg

Last edited:
Holiday Party

Holiday dinner party for our work family... an annual tradition that everyone seems to love as much as we do. Sophie took most of the pictures, including about 100 of her red velvet cupcakes...

party2.jpg

Lily playfully grumping... the string of Santas is a holiday card that one of our staff gave us 25 years ago. We put it up in this spot every year.

party5.jpg

entertaining with the new accordion.

party6.jpg

posing before guests arrive.

party3.jpg

party10.jpg

121711.jpg

...a little more relaxed after putting out all the food and sampling wine selections.

party8.jpg

chips off the old blocks.

party9.jpg

party7.jpg

hatless and coatless for clean-up and goodbyes.

party4.jpg

Cicero

A-List Customer
Great pics Alan.
The cupcakes looks very yummmmmmy, something for my tummy! :cool:
Looks like nice lovely people too.
And the fedora...killer Lid.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Lovely shot of your straw hat portrait in the leaves, Coble!

Ale, your photos keep getting better and better. You look great in a homburg... in fact, I think you would look great in just about anything. Call me crazy, but I predict a brown thin ribbon sometime in the near future! :)

Thanks, Alan that's quite a compliment coming from you who truly looks amazing in any hat. I don't know about brown but a gray think ribbon could be worth trying. It has to be the right hat, though. A good old Alessandria perhaps...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice family shots Alan - your daughters must get their good looks from their mother. (just kidding!!) I agree with you, Ale needs to get a thin ribbon hat, a Borsalino would be perfect.

I recently got this Burberry coat for next to nothing. I'm not sure whether to keep it or pass it on, but it's good for playing bathroom Bogart! :D

The hat is my new 7XCB fedora

db-L.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, that lord's hat is too cool. Tough to look imperious in a minivan (?), but you manage quite nicely.:eusa_clap

lol Thanks, Randall! I had to look that word up, but I like it!
Thought I'd give my Falcon Park a spin with a tux today. Kinda dig it.

falconpark004.jpg

Great shots, JAvier and Alan, David, too!
Thanks for those specs, Ale. That is really a beauty of a burg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe