Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattface

Practically Family
092711_1.jpg

092711_2.jpg

092711_4.jpg

I'm diggin' that jacket! It's a little warm here today for tweed.

scooter

Practically Family
Here's one of new favorites, courtesy of TheSpoiler. He converted this Dobbs cowboy hat to a fedora, and was kind enough to share it with me as it was not his size. This hat is honestly one of my go to hats, it is comfortable, sturdy and, to my eye at least, a nice color and style. By the way, that is Bindi, my Aussie sheperd with me.

IMG_0176.JPG

Last edited:

scooter

Practically Family
Thanks for all the kind words, gents, it is much appreciated.

As for Bindi, Randooch, yes, she gets in the pool but only if my wife is in there. She is rarely more than a couple of feet from her mom, and will suffer no tomfoolery where Mom is concerned. I could sing her praises all day, but suffice it to say, that dog is smarter than a lot of people I know.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Even though I got a new (to me) brown Stetson 3x Selv-Edge yesterday it's unseasonably warm, so I opted to give the P-bob a last hurrah for the season. It's looking significantly different after a summer of seasoning shrunk it to my head. I need to do something about the ribbon for next summer.

Looks like it could use a block and flange, too. Did it get soaked or something, Matt?

Great shot Rich... I hope you'll share a report of your trip on the Fedoras Afield thread when you get home. DC is an exciting place to visit any time of the year.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A terrific Fall morning for a Stetson Flagship.

A terrific morning for wearing my Stetson Flagship.

Photo-on-2011-09-28-at-0922-4-M.jpg

The Stetson Flagship is a tan felt. The edge treatment is unique. I like the edge tretament as it has the eye see a definative edge of like material. My eye then re-focuses on the ribbon and the gestault of the overall flowing shape. I have it in a teardrop, but I will change it back to a center dent as I think that it showcases the hats lines better.

Oh La La, fall in MN is a good felt hat time.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82