Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
This was my pre-wear hat this morning. Stetson Eddie Bauer 3X western homburg hybrid. Probably something else to work, however.
001copyc.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Rainy morning for outside chores.

Rainy morning for outside chores here in Minnesota, USA.

Photo-on-2011-09-27-at-0922-M.jpg

I wore my Stetson Playboy with confidence in the sprinkles. It is a 50's playboy that is gray with a smart greenish hued ribbon. The hat sees tough weather and wearing and keeps on going strong. As you can see from the pic it got wet. I know from past experiences, the hat drys quickly and holds a basic shape well. I have gotten the bon vivant totally soaked in the past and it recovered A-OK. The thinner felt and no liner make it a perfect campanion this 60' sprinkly morning.

Finding inside chores, Eric -

(I do need to remind myself to smile when taking hat shots. Jeepers....)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Dark Gray Royal Stetson
7f8f353c.jpg

You look sharp in the hat sir. The crease high in the crown gives the hat enough height to make it a snappy fedora. A bunch lower and the hat reminds me of the hat on the fellow at the door of my fav sushi place. He could use a lesson in crease and classic looks. Good stuff sir. Eric -

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
There have been some great looks in the last few pages.

Randooch - that hat looks great on you and is probably, imo, the nicest hat you've posted (that I recall, anyway).

Eric - you've really got some sharp hats, but it's hard to beat that thin and crisp Playboy.

Rodkins - I agree with everyone here. That's one sharp hat and looks perfect on you.

Hato - the hats are always great, but the style with which you wear them is even better.

mattface

Practically Family
Even though I got a new (to me) brown Stetson 3x Selv-Edge yesterday it's unseasonably warm, so I opted to give the P-bob a last hurrah for the season. It's looking significantly different after a summer of seasoning shrunk it to my head. I need to do something about the ribbon for next summer.

Summer's last hurrah by mattface, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82