Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks everyone. Alan, once again, NY does not seem to follow Ohio weather. She was catching those as they fell. :)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Adam Executive in Brown

Good morning.

Photo-on-2011-09-26-at-0908-3-M.jpg

Out this morning in my Adam Executive. Pristine condition 50's fedora that has a stylish ribbon. The edge binding is an olive/brown color. I do enjoy the straight front and the gentle curves of the brim. The wind trolley broke this morning when I was getting the hat ready for the windy morning walk by the lake. The end, with the loop, the string just snapped. I put a square knot to get it back to wearing ready. I am the only one who would know or notice. I will source a replacement in the correct color. Saving the old and getting a new cord will make the hat ready for the next windy morning.

Thanks for allowing me to share by Executive, Eric -

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Weekend Hats

Saturday out and about. Visiting some of our favorite antique shops around town. '40s Stetson Whippet.

A rare find. Circa 1900-1930s pond yacht in wonderful condition. Improperly rigged, but with original sails, rigging and fabulous, early Braine Gear.

Enjoying a brilliant Autumn afternoon on Sunday. Cavanagh.

Last edited:

DRB

One Too Many
Here I am just after returning from a cruise to the Bahamas. The vest is alpaca and wool. Bought in USA. Ivory fedora.
Sept192011mynewalpacaandwooljacket78a.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Josh: Thank you for your very kind words, I appreciate them very much!

BR: Thanks! Please pardon the digression, Mods, but here are a few pics of the boat topside. These are the only images, taken at the antique shop, that I have uploaded thus far. I can take some additional detailed shots and PM them to you when I get home tonight.

View looking aft, with jib to right of picture, adjustable mast, hatch with cover, and the beautiful deck. The Braine Gear is not in focus, at top of photo.

Frontal view of the Braine Gear at the stern.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82