Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Some architecture classmates and I built a bread oven and did a bunch of renovation work at a former summer camp.
DSC_0120.jpg

My brother and his daugther are both architects and always did that can of stuff during school.

Beat up 1960s Resistol "Cornhusker" for the better part of the past two weeks.

Some architecture classmates and I built a bread oven and did a bunch of renovation work at a former summer camp.

Loafn' around in the summer is the best part of those college years. Good job Dinerman!

jwalls

Vendor
100_0117.JPG

Today my favorite hat I made this one from a western weight 100% natural beaver. It is tough and still looks good after all these years.

Performing Friday rituals... trip to the bank with Science Friday on the radio... this is an unlined lightweight Borsalino from Roma that I don't wear too often.

072911.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on the Playboy today, Hatto, B-Man, Alan.

Alan, I agree - the Playboy is a great example of the American fedora, I always enjoy wearing mine. The proportions, the overall look and the light weight make it one of my favorites.

Some great hats from everyone today.

mercuryfelt76

One of the Regulars
Alan I love that fedora, it really has a classic shape. And either that one is brand new or you've kept it in great shape - the brim looks so neat, no kinks. I'm really particular with "smart" hats as opposed to bush hats which must look worn. I don't like even the slightest kink in my fedora/trilby/homburg/bowler etc.

Brando11

A-List Customer
No-name waxed cotton wide brim slouch hat. Got it years ago and have no recollection of where I got it, but it gives maximum shade during the summer.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
What a lovely landscape! Love the wavy brim on your daughter's fedora. :D Those bales of hay in the distance are the biggest I've ever seen.

Reminds me of home - looks like the family is having fun, Dave E.

Hey Brando - plenty of shade with that hat!

For me - Grill'n! Hat is Stetson 15

photo-109-L.jpg

Last edited:

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Further traveling adventures with the Capricorn. Fishing in a little saiboat off the northern coast of Brittany with the little guy.

397905945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael