Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today Im wearing my 1950's Royalist.
Royalist1.jpg

Great work on the Royalist, Josh. You will have to bring that one to Fedorafest IV!!!

.....and thanks all for the props on the Pace-setter; I think it came out very nicely.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Damn, Josh, that hat looks amazing! Nice job with the crease :eusa_clap.

Excellent job on that Royalist, Josh.

Nice, Josh. I read about people complaining about crown taper. Your crease created negative taper. I'm just joshin'. You did a good job and got a good result.

That looks great Josh... sharp!

Great work on the Royalist, Josh. You will have to bring that one to Fedorafest IV!!!

That crease looks like it belongs there & needs to stay! Good Job Josh!

Thank you very much everyone!!! I really do like this hat. Ive been selling most of my 1950's hats and really trying to concentrate on 20's-40's hats. I love the proportions of the early hats and when I find one that fits the bill from the 50's I do keep it. The Royalist came with a pretty strait and high crown, so I think I will keep this one. It took some time to get used to the Diamond crease because I usually wear center dents, but the Diamond is just neat looking. Thanks again everyone!!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
I saw that Bob posted pics of that hat on his website recently, or at least one in the same color with similar bow work. Too bad he doesn't have it in rabbit!

Yeah, my hat is on the gallery page. It looks like the first body he dyed may have been turned into "The Shakedown" hat on the men's hats page. Hard to tell since the colors are really hard to photograph and capture the depth of color. But I saw the swatch from a trimming of that hat, and it's a really nice color as well. Mine is slightly darker, and slightly more purple.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Cavanagh today taking a picture of a lizard together with a fellow lounger in some alpine environment.

P1010356.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe