Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
2766193810106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

Today went with friends at Lastras Stadium" to see the soccer game and wear one of my black, the cool wind begin here in S.L.P., Mex.
Cheers¡¡¡¡¡

Last edited:

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some more great hats this evening!

Tom, good to see that one again.
Torpedo, nice outfit but you are really out of character in that stingy...but I love the color name! :D
Great hat and shot D-guy!
Crazylegs, that Nokabout is a beaut!:eusa_clap

Chinaski

One Too Many
Yeah, unbelievable hats posted today! Daizawaguy - nobody does a stingy like the man in Japan...Bart - incredible! GTDean with the quality thin-ribbon; Mr. E, sporting some delicious porkpie for our consumption; Wineguy, I would have been too chicken to do that hat/ensemble pairing, but you did it. 150719541 - thanks for always posting...

Torpedo

One Too Many
After the stingy anomaly (I should dispose of those...;)), now threading on more familiar grounds... not that this one is that wide-brimmed, but from 2'' on, I would think I feel better :D .

This is my take on a "Popeye Doyle" (of French Connection fame) porkpie, modelled on a Knox. I tend to wear it with the frontal brim flipped down, but this more casual outfit seemed to call for the proper upturned-all-around treatment...

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00732b.jpg

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
It's already up into the mid 80's down here so we're back to a Panama today....

.... my latest from PB my Semi-Calado Montecristi .It's been re-flanged and finished out by Gus Miller @ Batsakes in Cinncinati withe a pinch front flat 'c' crown and with it's 3 1/2" wide brim has a sort of "plantation" look to it IMHO :)

Semi-CaladoMontecristi2.jpg

Semi-CaladoMontecristi1.jpg

The hell with the calender, when it's warm, Panamas rule :)

theinterchange

One Too Many
.... my latest from PB my Semi-Calado Montecristi .It's been re-flanged and finished out by Gus Miller @ Batsakes in Cinncinati withe a pinch front flat 'c' crown and with it's 3 1/2" wide brim has a sort of "plantation" look to it IMHO :)

Semi-CaladoMontecristi1.jpg

The hell with the calender, when it's warm, Panamas rule :)

Just need you a "see-gar" and you're set!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
We took the audio tour Hear Here to absorb a little local nature and history.

the graveyard in the movie parking lot - not adjacent to, but completely surrounded by

DSC_0223-1.jpg

Unfortunately, we didn't see any giant beavers.
DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0240-1.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

I believe that every set of photos should end with a monkey ball (osage orange).
DSC_0319-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82