Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
May 7th 2012
At the 23rd annual SVA Dusty screenings, waiting to see our thesis animation on the big screen. Sporting my late '40s bold look suit jacket and '40s bold look tie.
CIMG3039.jpg

May 10th 2012
After graduation at Radio City Music Hall, wearing my 1935-1945 era suit and '40s silk tie
CIMG3067.jpg

Post-graduation celebration party
CIMG3070.jpg

Today
'60s does '30s College town sport coat, late '40s Korry tie and '50s panama hat
CIMG3108.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
May 7th 2012
At the 23rd annual SVA Dusty screenings, waiting to see our thesis animation on the big screen. Sporting my late '40s bold look suit jacket and '40s bold look tie.
CIMG3039.jpg

May 10th 2012
After graduation at Radio City Music Hall, wearing my 1935-1945 era suit and '40s silk tie
CIMG3067.jpg

Post-graduation celebration party
CIMG3070.jpg

Today
'60s does '30s College town sport coat, late '40s Korry tie and '50s panama hat
CIMG3108.jpg

Very nicely done. Congratulations on your Graduation!!

Drappa

One Too Many
GoldenEraFan, amazing outfits, they look like they were made for you! I especially love the striped jacket in the last photo.

Last edited:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Enjoying a Belgian fruit beer by the canal in Nottingham with my cousin yesterday.
54939910151723374355046.jpg

As dapper as ever! :)

Have to to say I'm afraid that I'd probably stain my suit trying to drink a 'fruit beer' (oh the thought of it!). :eeek:
If it comes to beer I'm not only a purist - I'm also a German purist. Up the Reinheitsgebot! ;)

Um...that cousin - forgive me my poor memory but is that the one I met in Berlin last year? Beg yer pardon if I'm mixing up things here....

Last edited:

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
As dapper as ever! :)

Have to to say I'm afraid that I'd probably stain my suit trying to drink a 'fruit beer' (oh the thought of it!). :eeek:
If it comes to beer I'm not only a purist - I'm also a German purist. Up the Reinheitsgebot! ;)

Um...that cousin - forgive me my poor memory but is that the one I met in Berlin last year? Beg yer pardon if I'm mixing up things here....

Thanks Mario. :)

I like variety when it comes to beer. Some days I like a British ale, others a continental Pilsner, and occasionally something more exotic like 'fruit beer'. ;)

No, Matthias who you met is no relation but a friend. The cousin I met yesterday is from the English side of my family. We had an interesting time discussing the German pharmaceutical market (and the German obsession of valuing qualifications higher than experience) as we both work in it one way or another.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Mario. :)

I like variety when it comes to beer. Some days I like a British ale, others a continental Pilsner, and occasionally something more exotic like 'fruit beer'. ;)

No, Matthias who you met is no relation but a friend. The cousin I met yesterday is from the English side of my family. We had an interesting time discussing the German pharmaceutical market (and the German obsession of valuing qualifications higher than experience) as we both work in it one way or another.

I like ales. I love stouts. Give me lager, pilsener, wheat - you name it. But 'fruit beer' is too much for my stomach to take... ;)

I think I really need a real beer now! :D

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Mario, do you know Hops & Barley at Wühlischstraße? Great home brewery. I usually prefer fake beer, but there even I drink a real one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley