Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

RBH

Bartender
thunderw21 said:
me138-1.jpg

me139.jpg

me140-1.jpg
Super summer look!!!

MarkL

One of the Regulars
APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!!!

Another amazing outfit, Will. I love the colors. The third photo is a classic, and as someone on his thread has already mentioned, the great little kittie in the picture steals a wee bit of your "thunder".

The setting and color of your porch is the perfect backdrop for this outfit. I think in the future you always should paint your porch to compliment your outfits! :)

thunderw21 said:

Torpedo

One Too Many
Djgo and Thunder, yours are astounding attires. Djgo's is deceptively simple, Thunder's is more sophisticated, both are very effective :eusa_clap :eusa_clap .

Lamplight

One of the Regulars
GoldenEraFan said:
This photo was taken on July 12th, I had been meaning to post it. Nothing vintage here unfortunatley, and nothing as nice as the other Fedora Lounge members.

Nonsense! The hat and the shoes really make the outfit. Well done.

Gutshot

One of the Regulars
You know, I'm sure I've said before that I try not to fawn over women on the internet... it just seems somehow creepy. Or well, that's always how I'm afraid I'll be thought. But Damn woman....

Darhling said:
Thank you boys..

Daytime: very serious

DSCN0774.jpg

Nighttime: ..not so serious

DSCN0808.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe