Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

crazydaisy

Practically Family
My first proper vintage dress, sold to me as a 50's dress.
3750223940_1884d6f658_b.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
I hope you will not minf me chiming in, although my outfits do not hold a candle to the average ones here... :eusa_clap

Two from this week.

First one has a 60's feeling, thin lapelled jacket, narrow tie, topped with a straw stingy:

DSC_0604.jpg

Second is a more dressed up example, complete with a straw homburg:

DSC_0608.jpg

I must say I do not feel like the stone colour of the suit really harmonizes with the rest (BTW, the hat has a dark brown ribbon, the shirt is also a dark brown, although showing more of a black in the pics) it tending too much to grey I think; the main problem I believe is that it lacks any reddish hue, which the hat and tie do have- I should definitely acquire a brown jacket or suit.

Regards!

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Bugsy said:
I'm coveting those shoes. Where did you get them??

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

The shoes are house-brand and were made for a small family-business in Rotterdam. The shop's called Corbeau and operative since 1926 in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The colour of the first pic comes the closest to the real colour.

Tomasso said:
djgo-cat-go, you would rock Miami.

Thank you Tomasso, I would love to go there some time! :)

Bugsy

One Too Many
Thank you for the information. They are wonderful shoes.

djgo-cat-go said:
IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

The shoes are house-brand and were made for a small family-business in Rotterdam. The shop's called Corbeau and operative since 1926 in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The colour of the first pic comes the closest to the real colour.

Thank you Tomasso, I would love to go there some time! :)

Bugsy

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe