Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Snow in them hills (today)

One of those 'practical' (there's snow out there to be moved) sort of days ;) So the early 40's DGL (RAF) Sheepskin flight jacket is out along with the 1936 flying boots.

dglirvin002.jpg

dglirvin001.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Kools, Nick D, Feraud: kind regards for your compliments, gentlemen.

cookie said:
Very sharp outfit ...but we need to get to work on/discuss your shoe situation...
You are quite correct. I picked up a pair specifically for this suit that I know you will much prefer. Pics when they arrive.

carter said:
Some great looks out there folks. I'm thinking of Tikismall and Slim Portly in the Fedora Lounge revival of, "[Dinner, Drinks &] Dancing at the Blue Nile Ballroom"
3268883321_158dc589b0.jpg
3268876833_26075bd680.jpg
I have no problem with this.
;)

Gilgamark

A-List Customer
Slim Portly said:
Kools, Nick D, Feraud: kind regards for your compliments, gentlemen.

You are quite correct. I picked up a pair specifically for this suit that I know you will much prefer. Pics when they arrive.

I have no problem with this.
;)

Now that's a good-looking couple. :eusa_clap

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Oh my my
Oh hell yes
Miss Tikismall lookin' good
With her all black dress

I don't suppose you have a (much) older sister at home?;)

donCarlos

Practically Family
Tikismall said:
I wish my stockings were in the photo! I think it's an added compliment to a womans dress when she's wearing stockings, especially with seams.
It´s not an added compliment, stockings are mandatory for all women all the time (according the etiquette, if only all women knew that). But agreed, seamed stockings are unbelievably hot.

kools

Practically Family
My other new tweed: 1940s "Brooks Sportswear"
1940s brown gabardine pants
Late '40s/early '50s tie...Schuster's, Milwaukee
AE Dryden-chestnut

P1020446-1.jpg

P1020449.jpg

P1020448.jpg
P1020450.jpg

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
Brown pin stripe - two button jacket - wool three piece suit by Dombey & . Sons. Four pocket waistcoat with a pocket watch on a single chain. White shirt and a wine red and gold knitted silk tie; which, as it's after midnight, I'm no longer wearing.

just_me

Practically Family
Paddy - loved yesterday's snowy look. Very good.

kools - loved the tie and the whole look is great.

:eusa_clap for everyone.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I nearly did a spit take reading the legend on your avatar Paddy--too funny! Your poor dog (is that Ross or Harry?) looks none too happy in the snow but you look spiffy as ever.

I actually look fairly decent and vintage today (black 40s dress). Maybe I can remember to take a picture when I get home?

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Odalisque said:
Funny thing, there is nothing actually vintage in my vintage outfit tonight. :eusa_doh:

Target cardigan and camisole
Skirt by Bettie Page clothing
Shoes from Good Goth

lounge072.jpg

That's a great look, vintage or not. I do think that Steve Martin has done that arrow through-the-head thing to death though.;) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth