Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

alexandra

Practically Family
I went to a casual, low key wedding tonight with my friend. I've been his official date to all date related things for years now despite him being gay. It's tradition.

v826gk.jpg

2m3frx5.jpg

mioqps.jpg

freebird

Practically Family
ValerieAmelia said:
I wore this last night when I went to an amazing pin up comedy show. My hair was curled, but this is how it looked by the end of the night.

Yellow cardigan-windsor
Pink polka dot halter dress-made by me
Adorable peep toe shoes-target?

cp1_0613082036-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

You look absolutely adorable Miss Valerie.:eusa_clap

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Thank you RED, Rikrdo, rmrdaddy, Pip-darrrling & sixsexsix, amazing compliments! I was so pleased with my hair turning out so good! it is hard to see, but it was very curly in in back. oh and the dress got some positive feedback aswell. BTW, I love being called D ;)

PSK123

A-List Customer
ValerieAmelia - Utterly enchanting, and the yellow cardigan with the belt is gorgeous!

Alexandra, wow you look quite simply stunning!

Darrrling - looking fab as always, and super to see such colour :D

(Again, in love with the shoes!)

PSK123

A-List Customer
Haha nooo, I think you could and it'd still look great. But its nice to mix things up a bit once in a while lol ;)

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
alexandra said:
I went to a casual, low key wedding tonight with my friend. I've been his official date to all date related things for years now despite him being gay. It's tradition.

v826gk.jpg

mioqps.jpg

You need to drag him to a tailor poste-haste and get that suit altered to fit reasonably well. Sleeves and trousers need to be taken up at the very least, and the jacket needs to be altered as well. He's swimming in the whole outfit.

alexandra

Practically Family
~*Red*~ said:
Alexandra I LOVE your top!!! You look beautiful!:D

Thanks! I have that top in 4 colours lol

Thanks to everyone who complimented me.

Also Mike: I said the exact same thing but he didn't want to hear it! He's very stubborn and doesn't like to hear anyone else's opinion on his things. I figure he can wear what he wants and I'll wear clothes that fit. No skin off my back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe