Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
WH1 said:
DSC01657.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

I'm not sure but didn't I see you femme fataleing around with Sam Spade and Marlow?;)[/QUOTE]

I'm absolutely in love with this dress, it's on my shortlist to copy, and you look great in it! Shoes are fab too!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:
I'm absolutely in love with this dress, it's on my shortlist to copy, and you look great in it! Shoes are fab too!

Thank you!! I just need a camera with a flash that doesn't give me an instant tan and makes my eyes non-existent - I think that way it would be even prettier lol I thought it would be a bit dull with black shoes, so when in doubt, add a little leopard ;)

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It just hit me - dazzled by smashing outfits of Darhling and Lucky Strike among others, and in no way dimishing everyone else's wonderful wardrobes -- what the heck happened to Marty M. from Minnesota? Where are pix of the no-doubt great spring/summer window displays he's come up with and his daily sartorial splendor? Checking back, it's been over two months since he posted. I hope everything's OK!

ArrowCollarMan

A-List Customer
What I wore today isn't that interesting.
I shall show you all what I wore for prom!
Wore a stiff bosomed shirt with a detachable wing collar twas awesome...my makeshift sleeve garters were too tight though. :(

l_ed277e567ddd1fd9fa271451fc092fc0.jpg

Note the picture in the background.

l_fa5631af8b1b43f58c963810aeaf84df.jpg

My bowtie was pretty wango most the evening...gives it character. lol

l_58ef196c032aaac856aa122476e1ea7a.jpg

I wish we went to prom in that.

l_53b6121e18960457336d2d32bf8e76de.jpg

l_cab7033f84611e4bd303a9b83910d195.jpg

Twas a fun night. I sweat like crazy though...kept my coat on the whole time.

TessTrueheart

Mike in Seattle said:
It just hit me - dazzled by smashing outfits of Darhling and Lucky Strike among others, and in no way dimishing everyone else's wonderful wardrobes -- what the heck happened to Marty M. from Minnesota? Where are pix of the no-doubt great spring/summer window displays he's come up with and his daily sartorial splendor? Checking back, it's been over two months since he posted. I hope everything's OK!

And where is Mr Patrick Murtha? Guys, we miss you!

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ArrowCollarMan said:
... I shall show you all what I wore for prom! ...

Looking very good there, and the young ladies - well, they are quite the beauties. You did good.

Your look is a far cry from my prom days. Junior year it was a Canary-yellow tux. Senior year it was a Carolina Blue tux. Hey, it was the early '70's, what did you expect. [huh]

Bugsy

One Too Many
ArrowCollarMan said:
What I wore today isn't that interesting.
I shall show you all what I wore for prom!
Wore a stiff bosomed shirt with a detachable wing collar twas awesome...my makeshift sleeve garters were too tight though. :(

l_ed277e567ddd1fd9fa271451fc092fc0.jpg

Note the picture in the background.

l_fa5631af8b1b43f58c963810aeaf84df.jpg

My bowtie was pretty wango most the evening...gives it character. lol

l_58ef196c032aaac856aa122476e1ea7a.jpg

I wish we went to prom in that.

l_53b6121e18960457336d2d32bf8e76de.jpg

l_cab7033f84611e4bd303a9b83910d195.jpg

Twas a fun night. I sweat like crazy though...kept my coat on the whole time.

My compliments to you all. You look wonderful. Also congratulations for keeping your jacket on for the entire event as a gentleman should do when in the presence of ladies.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
this was supposed to be my go-to-the-movies outfit

But my girl friend called and said she had forgot to book the tickets :( so I think I'll put on Breakfast at Tiffany's at home instead.

Black dress from H&M
Matte black leather shoes

DSC01668.jpg

PSK123

A-List Customer
Aww no, thats a shame. But having said that...Breakfast at Tiffany's does rock :D

And what a lovely dress! You look fabulous.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Pip said:
Aww no, thats a shame. But having said that...Breakfast at Tiffany's does rock :D

And what a lovely dress! You look fabulous.

Thank you darrling! Yes, I will sit with a glass of milk in my big Wayfarers trying to look as golightly as possible..

PSK123

A-List Customer
MudInYerEye - that is one cool look! And I agree with Darhling, you need to post more!

Funneman - Carried off to perfection. Love the suit and particulary the tie. Really suits you (no pun intended).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe