Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unpopular movie opinions...

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
...as a polite person in society I would not treat others in a way like I might see on the 3 Stooges, Abbot & Costello, or the Coyote-Roadrunner cartoons. Clearly, there was consequences for such actions and justice would be both swift and terrible. ...

Maniacal laugh... If I don't watch the Stooges, Bugs Bunny, or Roadrunner cartoons, I gotta go out and do all that stuff myself...

Closing Maniacal laugh...

MissMittens

One Too Many
Unfortunately we're stuck with him and his buddy Ben Affleck. If they hadn't typed GOOD WILL HUNTING, the world would've been spared the horror of them both.

They're both actually very nice people, and not bad actors given the right roles. Ben is also quite knowledgeable on WW2. Their problem is they've been typecast.

Feraud

Bartender
Not to mention a damn good director. The Town was predictable but the direction held my attention. Gone Baby Gone was excellent.
I agree Affleck was very good in Hollywoodland.

I thought 'Casablanca' was a crappy film, really a stinker. No, we won't always have Paris....
X
BD

I suppose in an imagination sense they will.
We will always have the Lounge.:D:p
There is just so much in that film that dealt with the war it is difficult to look at it without a historical perspective---for instance the Vichy water comment. In its context it is funny as all get out. :D

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
It was well acted but the story was dire. Maybe just because I'm a man though. You're the first female I've noted that didn't like it

Really? I didn't like anything about it and I love old movie classics! Guess I'm atypical, no surprise there. It's all horror, b-flicks, film noir, westerns and martial arts movies with me!
X
BD

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I suppose in an imagination sense they will.
We will always have the Lounge.:D:p
There is just so much in that film that dealt with the war it is difficult to look at it without a historical perspective---for instance the Vichy water comment. In its context it is funny as all get out. :D

Indeed...we will always have the Lounge...*lol*
X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun