Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This generation of kids...

m0nk

One Too Many
Being the cultural numpty that I am and having never heard of Honey Boo Boo Child I did a Google search and now I heartily wish that I hadn't. I found her creepy on so many levels.
Yeah, I saw a commercial the other day but have no interest in finding out more... that was all the Honey Boo Boo Child I need for a lifetime...

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You know this thread is more political then one guy saying that he doesn't like guns (and doesn't understand american gun owners)?
Just sayin.

Hunter_aka_Scotty

One of the Regulars
This isn't political in the slightest. This is completely social. Further, most of what I got from the gun complaint thread is a guy who pretty obviously hates American gun owners considering his overt insults had yet another rant where he threatened to leave the forum. Firearms are a hot political topic and there are many laws and proposed laws regarding them under serious debate.

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

Social yes. But ranting about society is always political too. The school system, the media...all is gone bad (seems to be the message of this threads)
The kids today are influenced and formed by the adults today. And if you live in the USA you mean the americans. So in fact you are attacking america yourself.
Unless your guns are more important than your kids I don't see your point.

Flat Foot Floey

Yeah I will. The topic doesn't interest me at all. It was just an example. The point is: Ranting about modern life, society, kids, government, schools, taxes is perfectly OK in the FL and nobody seems to see the "politics" in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82