Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still losing

ITG

Call Me a Cab
fortworthgal said:
Very nice!

May I ask what your regimen is? I really need to drop about 20 lbs and I have an absolutely horrendous time sticking to "diets" and I hate any exercise other than swing and Irish dance. It's a losing battle. lol

You look great!
I'm the same way and have been doing weight watchers and I don't exercise. I lost 20 pounds on it a few years ago and it's not too regimented. You can eat pizza.

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I put on a bunch of weight in the last 2 years from anti-cancer meds and harmones plus subsequently the lack thereof of certain other harmones.:eek::eusa_doh:

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Matt, you look several years younger than you did before. This could be part of the reason that more girls are attracted to you.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chevalier said:
Hmmm ... I thought that many younger women are attracted to older men ... and many older women are attracted to younger men. [huh]

I think for the most part that is absolutely true...but, it is the heart of a man that wins a woman's affections, not the outside appearance

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
Hmmm ... I thought that many younger women are attracted to older men ... and many older women are attracted to younger men. [huh]

The women I know (in their 30s and up) hardly ever date older men. In fact, someone I know has a rule for herself not to date men more than 10 years younger. My friends like to dance, run, bike, etc. and they say most older men (and even men their own age) can't keep up with them.

A few years ago, I wondered what happened to all the men my age (then 33). All I saw were young guys and middle-aged guys. When I took a closer look at the "middle-aged" guys, I realized that they were my age.

Given all that, I don't wonder that a good-looking, fit, smart, and nice guy like Matt is hot property.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chevalier said:
Interesting!

It begs the question: who are the older men dating?

Younger women. I tried it, found the fact he was my parents' age more than slightly disconcerting. A small difference is no problem but after a certain point, just no. As for what my parents thought, when he introduced himself... :eek: :mad: :eek: :rage:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe