Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

c280781186afa027a3f6796d4a5739a7.jpg
228e0a5d3ef9ce28c44b826eb9cff4a3.jpg

Just scored this little strip of awesome at the thrift store for $1.
Perfect way to start the weekend.

Thanks Harv & J.P.
I was pretty astounded when I saw it. It's a rare day to find vintage bold look ties in the thrift stores anyore.

Quetzal

One of the Regulars
Thanks Harv & J.P.
I was pretty astounded when I saw it. It's a rare day to find vintage bold look ties in the thrift stores anyore.

This is the only reason why I'd wish to go to the 1980s; to plunder every thrift store and buy every 1930s-1950s article of clothing for CHEAP!

-Quetzal

This is the only reason why I'd wish to go to the 1980s; to plunder every thrift store and buy every 1930s-1950s article of clothing for CHEAP!

-Quetzal

I amassed quite the vintage wardrobe from the thrifties back in the 80s. Unfortunately the ties are about all that's left that fit anymore.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks Harv & J.P.

To find any real "gems" in a thrift shop nowadays is really hard to do. It appears that perhaps some "pickers" get a hand into everything before the general public has a crack at it. There are several very nice thrify shops not too far from where we live...about the only "steal deal" we find would be mens sports coats, long wool coats, once in a while vintage shoes. Nothing at all like those things (vintage) for women hardly ever. But they have a ton of normal second hand items and a ton of pure junk! Daniel just reminded me a while back he was in the one thrifty store, they had a black velvet wood framed air brushed print of Elvis, the picture part on the velvet was ripped,, the frame was almost trashed and was basically junk. He said, "I am not that much a Elvis fan",......lol! He was just teasing me. Someone from the trailer park will love owning that Elvis print!

Annixter

Practically Family
Today's selection is not big and bold, but they are some of the handful of pairs I own with the same design in different colors: 3-3/4" & 4" wide Cutter Cravats, feels like rayon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut