Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Sir your inbound shoes are looking sharp. Congrats on an upcoming New Shoe Day.

Cheers, Eric -
Did I show you the second pair that I bought? What am I like? One pair in grey & white not enough?

Grey & white shoes 002.JPG Grey & white shoes 004.JPG

The originals being more of a brogue pattern.

grey & white brogues.jpg

Crown Royal

One of the Regulars
Got yourself an unusual and most attractive pair of shoes there. Keeping them clean though, might prove a challenge. All the same, they really are a striking pair of shoes.
Thank you, you have quite the collection of shoes yourself. I think these pair go well with my usual guayabera/fedora attire. Cheers!

Monte

Practically Family
Ordered these brogues last night. View attachment 627956
Came in!... Paired with a light brown suit as hinted at. These are a departure for me, seeing as nearly all my closet of shoes are my favored oxblood color, with a few deviations of course. I can see now that I probably won't wear these for anything too formal. However, I really like them as they are comfy, well- made, a good value. I recommend the brand, TLB Mallorca.

Attachments

• 20240802_130654.jpg
    20240802_130654.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240802_130928.jpg
    20240802_130928.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 18

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

The Shooman

Practically Family
Crazy fascinating way of acquiring patina. I have never heard or read about the method shown in your pics. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats on the new Silvano Lattanzi shoes. Your shoe rack has an abundance of fine shoes.

Cheers, Eric -

Thanks Eric, whenever l receive a new Lattanzi it is always a special occasion worth celebrating. Since your words are so kind l am going to give the forum a treat, l will post my László Vass and Silvano Lattanzi collection here, exclusive only to Fedora Lounge. I had some time up my sleeve today (first time in ages), so I spent a coupleof hours organising photos, so here we go. All shoes presented here are all handmade by some of the top shoemaking houses in Europe. The shoes are completely different to the usual factory made shoes, and these are all works of art. I haven't bought Vass in many years, I only buy Silvano Lattanzi shoes these days because nothing else compares in my eyes.

My Vass brogue collection. Most of these are between 12 and 17 years old.
Vass brogue collection 2.jpg

My more fancy Vass P2 and F last collection (F last at back and P2 last at front)
Vass collection 1.jpg
Vass collection 2.jpg

My total Vass collection. Note - one black captoe oxford is in shell cordovan while the other is in boxcalf. The shell cordovan shoes are for winter.
Vass collection 4.jpg
Vass collection 5.jpg

The Shooman

Practically Family
My prized Silvano Lattanzi collection thus far. I will probably get a few more and then finish buying them.

The comfort and style is unparalleled imo. They also use special sole and heel leather that only a few makers have access too, and the leather uppers are a special high quality leather that antiques naturally over a short period of time. That burgundy shoe at the end was sent to me by mistake - it is not my style, and it does not fit me, l will send it back one of these days.
Lattanzi collection 2.jpg

Lattanzi collection 7.jpg
Lattanzi collection 3.jpg

SnowyViking

New in Town
Got some new Very comfy autumn/winter shoes today :)
I tried to find some that looked a tiny bit like indy's Alden 405 this one does not look so much but I still love them :)

20240906_141953.jpg
20240906_142005.jpg
20240906_141853.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads