Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Ooh, everyone has been buying such cute stuff!

I just bought these 2 1930's blouses:

EbayMarch11077.jpg

They aren't in the best condition, but I thought the green one was too cute, plus they were really cheap. I can make it work!

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
CanadaDoll said:
Ya know this might not have been the best decision but I'm worth it darn it!(fist banged half-heartedly on desk top for emphasislol)

The belt's included and everything, and I've been itching for something non-black and summery.

dress.jpg

oooh that dress is so pretty, I tried looking up the vintage peacock but I couldnt' fine it :( :eek: maybe i'm looking wrong.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Those are really cute blouses Pigeon, and Faythe I love your shoes!:D

Rockapin-up did you try looking at ebay sellers or just google? If you can't find it let me know, and when you have 15 posts I'll PM you the seller link.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
pigeon toe said:
Ooh, everyone has been buying such cute stuff!

I just bought these 2 1930's blouses:

EbayMarch11077.jpg

They aren't in the best condition, but I thought the green one was too cute, plus they were really cheap. I can make it work!

Ah! I loved these two, and they were on my watch list, but I decided against bidding on them this morning, because I have a ton of other stuff on my watch list, and I'm trying to budget and prioritize with it all, that is, if I were to win any of it.:rolleyes: [huh] But hurray, I'm glad you got those, they are adorable! I've bought from that seller before, he's very good. :)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks ladies for the kind compliments!

Pigeontoe those blouses are so great! I'm sure they will look quite nice on you

I just got these 2 dresses on the bay, buy it now.
060202d.jpg
060202a.jpg
070149a.jpg
070149b.jpg

And here's a few more things I picked up. That's it, I'm done! I really don't know what got into me this weekend, but I really went overboard. I think I might have a serious problem. It's just that none of my dresses from last summer fit anymore:( and I really did need them, I swear! I actually got really good deals on these items. I can't believe the price for the red dress with the leopard trim, I really thought that would go over my limit, but it turned out to be less. And I couldn't pass up the Daisy's:)
ae0c_1.JPG
a61b_1.JPG

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Ladies!
I hope it fits too, I'm really in need of actually vintage that I can wear. I have a lot of repros, which I like, but I really like vintage. Especially with the warmer weather coming, vintage spring day dresses can be soooo cute.
Also, needed some cute new things for the NYC event in May.

Laughing Magpie

One of the Regulars
Laughing Magpie said:
It's a Lilli Ann jacket ("San Francisco" on the label alone without "Paris", so mid 40s to early 50s, right?), very nice condition, that I will love for ever and ever :)! I get pangs of guilt over how little I paid for it.

I'm wearing a hat I recently got on ebay. Simply sold as 'vintage' it has a 40s style to it, though sometimes I feel a bit of a 70s swagger coming from it too. Regardless, I enjoy it in all of it's Noir-ish moods:

Lilli Ann Jacket and Hat

Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Adorable! You must tell us how much you paid.

Miss Bella - converted to US dollars, I paid about $35 for the jacket :)

Jen

Tough Cookie

One of the Regulars
Canadadoll--that dress is the cutest one I've seen in a long while--I'm certain it was worth while (and if it's not and you want to flip it, let me know. ;) )

Daisy--Now you've made me very curious to know your deal on the red/leopard dress. The flower items are darling, and i'm certain they suit you perfectly.

Pigeontoe--adorable tops! I'd love to see them on you.

Who got the flowers from the Diva Pin Up, was it Decodoll? Those are great, not to mention the dresses. The first one is my absolute favorite!

I got my items from Whirling Turban this weekend, and they are just wonderful--a petal bust dress in red ikat (looks like raw silk, but it's light cotton), a short bra/play top in copper ikat, and black rayon shorts! But I don't have any pictures yet. Meant to take them this weekend, but then I wanted to have my hair done, etc. etc. Eventually was simply overcome by events. Hopefully tonight. This custom-made clothing is da bom--I've never before felt particularly attactive in shorts, so I never wear them. Until now!

Decobelle

One of the Regulars
Gosh, everyone's things are so cute! Daisy, I have always wanted a cherry necklace like you found! That's fabulous that you were able to pick one up and didn't have to pay through the nose :)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
CanadaDoll said:
Those are really cute blouses Pigeon, and Faythe I love your shoes!:D

Rockapin-up did you try looking at ebay sellers or just google? If you can't find it let me know, and when you have 15 posts I'll PM you the seller link.

Thank you, and they are very comfy. Something I can wear instead of loafers when not at work. (I'm on my feet 8-12 hrs a day walking like crazy, up and down ladders)

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Ooh Daisy, everything is so cute! How do you always find the most darling things? I especially LOVE the red & leopard print dress, I'm a fiend for leopard!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az