Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Mojito

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia, I absolutely love it! The dress, the wrap, the t-bar shoes...! And yes, those sheer wraps, shawls, jackets, coats, robes etc are gorgeous. So filmy and floaty. The hair is looking sensational as well!

Kimberly

Practically Family
Mojito said:
Pink Dahlia, I absolutely love it! The dress, the wrap, the t-bar shoes...! And yes, those sheer wraps, shawls, jackets, coats, robes etc are gorgeous. So filmy and floaty. The hair is looking sensational as well!

I agree! How long did it take you to get that look. The hair alone would have taken me 1/2 a day. :eek:

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
You ladies are so fabulous!

CD: The shoes (believe it or not) I got at Wal-Mart for $13.99! Last I was there they still have them.

Mo: Knowing that you're a matron of the 20s makes the fact that you love my look a million times better. :D

And Kimberly: I am not talented enough to do waves w/o a little help. I bought these clips at Sally's.
292513.jpg

The only bad thing is for the waves to stay all day I have to sleep in the clips. Ow!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Late reply:eusa_doh: But Dahlia, you look so lovely! Very accurate and spot-on the whole ensemble! :)An d I am in love with those shoes! :)

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Ooh, frills!:D I can't pull off bright colors at all though :eusa_doh: , it does horrors to my skin tone/appearance!:eek: :eek: You're lucky you can!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Hurray! After losing ALOT of very coveted items :)rage: ) to insane bidding wars, I've had a little bit of luck. I hope to add one more dress to this list later tonight. *knocks on wood*

0a96_1.JPG

40's swim suit/dress
39369219_o.jpg

50's
I'm almost positive this is my first patterned dress!:eek: :eek:

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Amber DeCadence said:
well I couldnt resist this, this is my easter dress

summerdress.jpg

Ooh, I saw that dress, so cute! Beware though, that seller's stuff always seems to smell very strongly of smoke, so it may well need laundering! I reckon that she is a heavy smoker and that's why she says in her description "I have no control over smells"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth