Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us their hats!

Jason Statham pulls off the wide brim very well:

bc11de95d6bf065a93c8110c3ae23208.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had a bit of success on the circuit didn't he, HJ? I worry about the company some with so many of their boots from the barn showing up on the bay lately.
I think he did have some regional success rodeoing as a young man.

I have some of those same concerns. It's a tough business today & only going to get smaller. I haven't checked in or talked to anyone there for a while; I guess his son George is still running the company now?

Ran into this image while searching something else in our archives. This guy is only famous to Oregon Staters but I dig his style. President William Jasper Kerr, one of Oregon Agricultural College's most famous leaders. He is responsible for the beautiful buildings I see out my window on campus today. I have seen pictures of him in this Homburg, but this is the first portrait style image. Picture is circa 1926.

William Jasper Kerr c1926 650x.jpg

Ran into this image while searching something else in our archives. This guy is only famous to Oregon Staters but I dig his style. President William Jasper Kerr, one of Oregon Agricultural College's most famous leaders. He is responsible for the beautiful buildings I see out my window on campus today. I have seen pictures of him in this Homburg, but this is the first portrait style image. Picture is circa 1926.

View attachment 136070

You sure that's not Milton Drysdale?

f14da4879ab1d0f6c8ee79ad123ce9cb.jpeg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The way it is now, they want to touch it. I like that better!
No sweat DD:
Make it a beard Bow tie!!
Just think of all the ladies wanna have a conversation piece about that one!
Just do not make it a clip on!!!!
The word clip and beard do not go together well!
B

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82