Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rotating Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
These are not for sale either

I forgot a couple.These two are slated for repairs.
Borsalino wide brimmed Homburg Medium Gray
DSCN3241.jpg

Temple Hats Bluegray
DSCN3250.jpg

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
If these are the hats that are being put away, imagine the ones that aren't! :eusa_clap (I know, we've already seen a few of them.)

Douglas, regardless of where, when, how much or how little you pay for your hats, I'm just very grateful that you share them with us. They brighten my day. :)

DOUGLAS

Thank you gentlemen, I will be going to storage this weekend to pick out the hats for fall and winter.Some of the more recent buys may stay out as I am enjoying some of them. Like the Mallory. I..................like it. I have an other AB Deluxe coming soon that will be really nice and the Flagship that Art is remaking so I should only need to put out a few hats or so.
I will post the incoming hats as soon as they are gathered and photograghed.
Thanks again for the kind words.

feltfan

Hm, that Temple looks like it has a Cavanagh Edge. Bowers take note.

Is it a homburg with no brim binding or a fedora snapped up?
The bow looks a bit stretched? Nice, unusual hat.

I am, of course, wildly jealous about the wide brim Borsalino homburg.
I guess it's going in for a new brim binding?

DOUGLAS

That temple does have a cav. edge.It is not a Homburg nor is the brim turned up,it is styled like that. I like this hat very much and worn it often untill the sweat stitching began to fail. It has an E-Z cushion perferated sweat.It is very comfortable and I dig the shape.
The Borsalino is also having it's sweat reattached. I am going to keep the hat with the binding off.

The Duke

One of the Regulars
The Stetson Stetsonian Light Beige and the Stetson Whippets are some sharp looking hats.:eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

Thanks Duke. I try to get a bit of everything. They certainly look good with a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley