Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random idea I just thought of

Nope. I'm more wounded than you..surely. Plus..not even sure that you are a Vet. May need to see your papers,Monitor..:D

I'm wounded by the horrors of the war and since my pain cannot be (dis)proven, I believe there's no better candidate for a free jacket. :D

IXL

One Too Many
Wasn't Churchill supposed to have remarked "If you are under 25 years of age and are not a liberal, you have no heart. If you are over 25 and not a conservative, you have no brains.?"
Some ideas show a tremendous amount of heart and compassion for others, but executing them can be a logistical nightmare. Also, the givers passion aside, the recipient might not...ever....share the givers enthusiasm for the object given, and simply never place much value on it.
But if no one ever tried, this would be a much poorer world.

P.S. I've been shot at: I wear a size 40........

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Wasn't Churchill supposed to have remarked "If you are under 25 years of age and are not a liberal, you have no heart. If you are over 25 and not a conservative, you have no brains.?"
Some ideas show a tremendous amount of heart and compassion for others, but executing them can be a logistical nightmare. Also, the givers passion aside, the recipient might not...ever....share the givers enthusiasm for the object given, and simply never place much value on it.
But if no one ever tried, this would be a much poorer world.

P.S. I've been shot at: I wear a size 40........

Well, he did also say "there is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result"...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82