Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Robert, Both are super as usual! The Mossant wears great too! The moth damage on the under side of Stetson makes the felt look like marble.

Last edited:

Kaonashi

Familiar Face
1117871356_LH63y-M.jpg

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Straw Hat Unknown

Size 59cm. It came from West Europe but not sure of the original source or dating. Can anyone tell from the straw and weave? My guesses would be Italy, Germany or Austria (maybe Central / South America). It is not highend but has a nice block and the weave is interesting. The sweatband, ribbon and binding are leather.

5246847207_c407937c47_b.jpg

5246852751_f4122125c7_b.jpg

5247463784_47bb667e8f_b.jpg

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I'm not a stingy person at all but I thought I would give one more a shot.
I know, it's the classic definition of insanity.
The Adam Mega Stingy
03d19b0c.jpg

32446c6b.jpg

5eb3ae00.jpg

Friend of mine passed this on today (was too big for him, but just my size).

What looks like a vintage Borsalino, but only marked under the sweatband (not on sweat itself and has no liner).

5247945864_fe74aec7ca.jpg

I think we all need friends like that :D

My new cap from Hat People

Very Nice!

I'm not a stingy person at all but I thought I would give one more a shot.
I know, it's the classic definition of insanity.
The Adam Mega Stingy

5eb3ae00.jpg

I like it, I think everyone should have a couple of hats outside their norm for that "certain" occasion. I have mostly fedoras and thin ribbons, but one super stingy 1.5" cavanaugh and a western hat (well, soon to be 2, I just found another one). I prefer a crown that is "squarer" than my chin, then I can wear a different brim width depending on activity or situation. variety is the spice of life!

Nice hat, I think the wide brim looks more fine on you, I have one and use it with jeans and sport shirt, also I think the stingy brim is to wear more casual, I like so much that.

(edit) just realized I repeated what you said...

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stylepark Templeform

I never heard of this maker before, but it's a sweet lid. Great color, very soft and maliable. Nice gros and sweat is unreeded. I love the bound edge, I don't know what you call this type of binding, but i love it. Seems to be maybe the 40's but correct me if I'm wrong. Price tag inside is at $26.30

DSC05496.jpg

DSC05498.jpg

DSC05499.jpg

DSC05500.jpg

DSC05501.jpg

juufa72

New in Town
That hat works well with you, but this orange shirt + blue blue bowtie + black houndstooth(?) hat don't work with each other. A nice white dress shirt would look better. I know that you probably were wearing that shirt for the day and had no intention of coordinating like that. Or am I wrong? Haha? Merry Christmas to all. -J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82