Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Parrot stand.[emoji41]
a0f7695646ff6ef3e3c48836cf22a346.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
:DDang Michael, you are really scoring on those Westerns, they look good on ya!
I don't know what the deal is Perry. I've been looking for hats here for at least 2 or 3 years and they've been rare as hen's teeth. Suddenly there is an avalanche. Everyone must be cleaning out their attics at once. Personally I would rather find a good fedora, but I must say that for western felt this hat is very supple and pretty much shapeable without steam.

Michael

I don't know what the deal is Perry. I've been looking for hats here for at least 2 or 3 years and they've been rare as hen's teeth. Suddenly there is an avalanche. Everyone must be cleaning out their attics at once. Personally I would rather find a good fedora, but I must say that for western felt this hat is very supple and pretty much shapeable without steam.

Michael
Well we take what we can get right? They are nice hats and look good, so why not go for it?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
It looks great! I wouldn't clean it, but that's me.
It actually cleaned up pretty well with a brushing. It's sort of strange that there were a lot of stains on it when I finished brushing it, but now an hour later they seem to be mostly gone. Oxidized? There are a couple of worse sort of stains on the bottom of the brim that I'm not going to worry about now. The ends of the ribbon are discolored like maybe nicotine stain. I wouldn't mind cleaning those up, but again I'm not going to rush into anything.

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton