Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
hahahaha I dig you guys, but never take my warped smart-ass sense of humor too seriously!

Nothing is ever taken too seriously. We are having fun speculating about the “what ifs“ of the universe. It would be hard to find a fatter, more juicy topic …And there are plenty of stories in the Press to add to the mystery and mayhem. Best of all, the “facts” range from highly credible (10) to laughably improbable (zero) and the whistleblowers, scientists, “experts”, and charlatans also fall into those categories. What could be more fun than trying to sort it all out? It’s like combining a spy thriller with a game of dungeons and dragons. Best topic in town.

IMG_0017.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a hard time accessing the motivation & integrity of Christopher Mellon & his relationship with Elizondo in all this. Christopher Mellon has a long history of defense & intelligence work started during the Clinton administration & continuing thru the George W Bush administration. He was Staff Director for the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence for 10 yrs. After the Bush administration Mellon went to the Pentagon where he served in various capacities in Intelligence (his titles don’t divulge much on his responsibilities & what he might have known). After he left gov’t work he became a lobbyist, mostly for his wealthy family’s interests.

As recently as 2016 in an interview with Leslie Kean, Mellon said he doubted the DoD or any gov’t agency is concealing UFO information, & that in all his yrs of gov’t service he never detected any hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs.

In a 2020 documentary Mellon claimed he was the source of the leaked US Navy pilot UAP videos of the 2004 & 2015 incidents.

By 2022 Mellon was “National Security Affairs Advisor” & shareholder in Tom DeLonge’s To The Stars Academy Of Arts and Sciences, the very same group that Elizondo moved to CA, went to work for & has since left (officially). Christopher Mellon is also a member of The Scientific Coalition For UAP Studies, & the Galileo Project, serious research groups on topic.

In 2023 Christopher Mellon wrote in Politico that he backs “some” of Grusch’s claims, & Mellon’s desire that the investigation by Congress into such claims move forward.

This whole disclosure thing is being controlled & minimized.

Tiki Tom

^^^^
Thanks for this.
Yes, Christopher Mellon is just one of several characters with years of high level, insider intelligence/military experience who claim that something is going on. Yet, usually, their info is second hand or they say “I’d tell you more, but I’d go to jail for violating the terms of my security clearance.” Their stories are tantalizing yet usually fall one step short of getting us where we want to go.
Whatever happened to David Grusch? Another impressive insider who made big claims of a crash retrieval program. He swore, under oath, to Congress. It has literally been a year since we’ve heard anything from him.
And what about this relatively new name: Retired Colonel Karl Nell, who worked on the UAP task force and unambiguously says nonhuman intelligence is real and vouches for David Grusch.
New ”whistleblowers” seem to pop up monthly. Usually they look pretty good on paper, but a lot of work is usually required to verify their credentials.
Speaking of hearings, I keep hearing rumors of additional congressional hearings this year. I am not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Olumin

Familiar Face
I feel like the governments of the world have learned their lesson after probably making many people "disappear" in the early days. It just draws way too much attention. After a while they figured out that without any official sources backing them no one would believe them anyway, so they just let them talk & ruin their own reputation.

No need to silence people if they're gonna go a great job of it themselves.
Millions of people from all walks of life who will not talk about their experiences simply because they would loose their job and credibility. That’s all it takes. There is no need for some world government pulling the strings or global cover-up, it’s much simpler than that.

Their stories are tantalizing yet usually fall one step short of getting us where we want to go.
You’re never going to get full confirmation. Typically the stories are just enough to cover the leaks. If anything it will be a slow & controlled disclosure over a long period of time. Congress will get nowhere.

I thought it interesting that the video mentions the Collin’s Elite faction in the Pentagon. World wide, probably the biggest adversary against disclosure.

Last edited:

Tiki Tom

I thought it interesting that the video mentions the Collin’s Elite faction in the Pentagon. World wide, probably the biggest adversary against disclosure.

I had never heard of the Collin’s Elite prior to the Luis Elisondo video. A quick google search came up with almost nothing: a shadowy rumored group of religious hardliners that believe UFOs are demonic and that by investigating UFOs, you are only empowering the demons. Pretty fringe stuff. But I could find precious little info about whether this group is real or just a figment of a conspiracy theorists imagination. Yet another bizarre ingredient to stir into the pot of ufo rumors. I don’t know.

With the rather recent blending of UFO’s & crypids like Bigfoot into more of the paranormal theories has brought forth the demonic theory of the fundamentalist groups.

Benny Holiday

Having read Gary Bates' extensively-researched Alien Intrusion and with a relative who has had some experience with the occult, I tend to lean in that direction of thinking myself. The phenomena of alien abductions and what happens with people who get involved with occult practices or followings have some very strong correlations.

Leather_nube

Familiar Face
That new cosmological-entanglement approach with Leonard Susskind on board sounds interesting. I’ll be keeping an eye on that.

Working my way through that Arkani Hamed lecture. Very entertaining, reminds me a bit of the Feynman lectures.

Olumin

Familiar Face
Here are a few famous pictures of UFOs from the 1960s & 70s, shot on film. I believe these were taken in Switzerland.
08_03_1975_hintere_sadelegg_schmidruti_494.jpg

33photo.jpg

71meieer-berg-rumlikon25Jun75.jpg

800px-03_03_1975_ober-zelg_1659.jpg

f_157.jpg

f_0174_rgb.jpg

f_176.jpg

f_179.jpg

f_181.jpg

Last edited:

Olumin

Familiar Face
f0187au.jpg

meierpleiadesship.jpg

meierufo-2.jpg

ufo_144.jpg

swiss_ufo_1975_photo.png

ufo_151.jpg

Whether authentic or not, I love these images. They are quite beautiful. I'm sure many have seen at least a few of them before.

People love to complain about blurry images, but there are plenty of sharp pictures around, its just that they are usually dismissed out of hand. Whenever its too clear, it becomes too good to be true. You just cant make anyone happy.

Those are photographs belonging to Billy Meier supposedly taken in the Swiss countryside where he was born & lives (now 87 yrs old). Billy even started a UFO religion. Most of Meier’s photos have been proclaimed by ufologists & scientists alike to be hoaxes. Photography curator Gordon MacDonald examined the photos & said the photos were not doctored but said, “Just because photographs are real – ie real images made with a real camera – doesn't mean they are of what the person says they're of.” In 1997, Meier's ex-wife, Kalliope, told interviewers that his photos were of spaceship models he crafted with items like trash can lids, carpet tacks & other household objects, & that the stories he told of his adventures with the aliens were similarly fictitious. She also said that photos of purported extraterrestrial women named “Asket" & “Nera" were really photos of Michelle DellaFave & Susan Lund, members of the singing & dancing troupe the Golddiggers. It was later confirmed that the women in the photographs were members of The Golddiggers performing on The Dean Martin Show.

Billy is an amputee with only one arm.

Olumin

Familiar Face
Those are photographs belonging to Billy Meier supposedly taken in the Swiss countryside where he was born & lives (now 87 yrs old). Billy even started a UFO religion. Most of Meier’s photos have been proclaimed by ufologists & scientists alike to be hoaxes. Photography curator Gordon MacDonald examined the photos & said the photos were not doctored but said, “Just because photographs are real – ie real images made with a real camera – doesn't mean they are of what the person says they're of.” In 1997, Meier's ex-wife, Kalliope, told interviewers that his photos were of spaceship models he crafted with items like trash can lids, carpet tacks & other household objects, & that the stories he told of his adventures with the aliens were similarly fictitious. She also said that photos of purported extraterrestrial women named “Asket" & “Nera" were really photos of Michelle DellaFave & Susan Lund, members of the singing & dancing troupe the Golddiggers. It was later confirmed that the women in the photographs were members of The Golddiggers performing on The Dean Martin Show.

Billy is an amputee with only one arm.
Yes, I’ve been reading through some of his story recently. After looking at a couple of his super 8 films I have come to the same conclusion. I still like the pictures nonetheless. Certain parts of his story are fascinating to me and actually make a lot of sense, others seem like complete nonsense. It’s an interesting dichotomy. I really don’t know where he picked all this info up, he must have read a lot of books.

Olumin

Familiar Face
What gets me about his case is how obviously fabricated certain pictures & videos are (especially his super 8 films), while other pictures he released are very good and would probably hold up under scrutiny if they existed in a vacuum. Its almost like no effort was made on his part to hide that fact certain pieces of "evidence" were manufactured. You would think he would be aware of this prior to releasing them, yet he did anyway. Such big variation in professionalism in his work. Why? At least that's what it seems like to me.

Billy Meir was active from about 1970 to 2000 or so. If Nazi Germany had anything like a “flying bell” then it’s easy to see that Meir’s early photography fakery would have been influenced by supposed pictures of the flying bell from the 1940’s & 1950’s, George Adamski & the other famous contactee’s of the 1950’s, etc. All of Meir’s photos are of the flying bell, pie pan, & overly ornate wedding cake variety. There is no accounting for the advancement of technology, whether alien or domestic. The last time any picture of a wedding cake craft was seen & taken was in ~1987/1988 with the Gulf Breeze, FL sightings (thought to be hoaxed as well). Since that time most all sightings & photographs of such tend to be a progression of the delta triangle, delta wing, cigar, & now the tic-tac. It is easier to believe with the lighter than air domestic craft of today, technology could have been back engineered from recovered craft.

Olumin

Familiar Face
Billy Meir was active from about 1970 to 2000 or so. If Nazi Germany had anything like a “flying bell” then it’s easy to see that Meir’s early photography fakery would have been influenced by supposed pictures of the flying bell from the 1940’s & 1950’s, George Adamski & the other famous contactee’s of the 1950’s, etc. All of Meir’s photos are of the flying bell, pie pan, & overly ornate wedding cake variety. There is no accounting for the advancement of technology, whether alien or domestic. The last time any picture of a wedding cake craft was seen & taken was in ~1987/1988 with the Gulf Breeze, FL sightings (thought to be hoaxed as well). Since that time most all sightings & photographs of such tend to be a progression of the delta triangle, delta wing, cigar, & now the tic-tac. It is easier to believe with the lighter than air domestic craft of today, technology could have been back engineered from recovered craft.
The triangular craft seem to be mostly agreed upon to be human (back) engineered craft, as their similarity to our own stealth aircraft and aerodynamic shape are features not commonly found on actual alien objects. Real alien craft do not seem to care about air resistance, as our own crude (and probably very dangerous) imitations probably still do. They also still seem to be utilizing recoil-based propulsion systems to at least some degree, also something not found in original alien designs. Similarly reported are noises and dangerous levels of radiation emanating from triangular objects, which to me are indicators of primitive prototypes built without a full understanding of the technologies and principles used. But considering most of these reports are decades old, there is no telling what current designes might look like or how far they have advanced.

Cylindrical and spherical craft have been reported for a long time, as long as saucer shaped ones. The one I personally saw was one of such a cylindrical variety.

While the various aliens visiting earth probably have their own distinct design philosophies and technologies, they also seem to share certain key aspects and often seem to be similar in shape. This is expected, as you can only make a wheel so many shapes if you want it to work well. The laws of physics are the same everywhere in the universe, so it would seem logical that different alien civilizations will come to similar conclusions given enough time.

The exception obviously being interdimensional objects and phenomena other than those of technological origin. There is no telling what those can look like, as they might not even follow the laws of this universe.

I find it unlikely that any significant change in design or technology would take place over our short lifespans, as the tech used by those entities has probably been around for millennia statistically speaking. Technological development slows down with time and hits plateaus. Human technology is still changing rapidly because we are an exceedingly young civilization. To me it is more likely that certain groups are simply no longer as active here as they used to be, as such we aren’t observing certain designs as commonly as we perhaps used to, while others yet appear more common.

The history of alien influence throught our history, both culturally and technologically, is probably rich and long. There is no telling how much of our rapid progress throughout especially the 20th & 21st centuries have been due to such influence. Many people might think this is dismissing the accomplishments of our ancestors, but if one accepts aliens on earth as a fact, then it likewise seems impossible to dismiss this possibility.

Olumin

Familiar Face
Does anyone still remember the "Skinny bob" footage from 2011? I’ve been fascinated by this video ever since I first saw it, likewise I am somewhat divided on it.

On the one hand, some sections showing dead bodies seem like obvious puppets and props, on the other the footage of the living alien is exceptional. To my knowledge no credible person has ever claimed to be responsible for creating this footage, and the effort involved would be very high. It’s hard to believe we are simply seeing a person in a costume considering how it moves, and a computer CGI fakery is likewise hard to believe. The way the cloth, skin, muscles react to movement is very realistic. The anatomy seems plausible and the movements are natural. Whoever created this would have to be an expert, it would cost a lot of money and require professional equipment (like mo-cap), BUT it’s not impossible. The conclusion seems to be that some editing of the footage has taken place (especially the "old film" look), but for what reason is hard to discern. CGI experts often claim this to be a real 3d object, rather than a digital rendering. Hard to explain with puppetry or costumes. A joke by some group working for ILM or animation studio?

One possibility that’s hard to entertain for many people (including myself) is that footage can contain both authentic as well as fabricated elements. These elements can be added by the creator themselves or even 3rd parties. The purpose could be to discredit the footage and to create doubt of its authenticity. Why not just delete the footage in the first place? The controlled release of such info can be desired and advantageous in certain cases. To seed info without providing undeniable evidence. This goes far beyond just simple politics and I’m not goanna get into this here, as its irrelevant to the topic.

Real alien craft do not seem to care about air resistance, as our own crude (and probably very dangerous) imitations probably still do. They also still seem to be utilizing recoil-based propulsion systems to at least some degree, also something not found in original alien designs.
Whether you believe a Nazi bell could fly or was close to being able to fly it seems logical to believe that what the Allies got from recovered Nazi records & the scientists of Operation Paperclip was the propulsion system, said to be electromagnetic. Aerodynamic shapes & other propulsion systems developed from there just like general aviation did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HvdB