Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Christopher Sharp over at “Liberation Times” has, in all seriousness, revealed that sources have informed him that an undersea ufo crash recovery has taken place in the hands of the U.S. Navy and the CIA. This story was picked up by Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp at the Weaponized Podcast in the context of how Mr Sharp was pressured into making such a wild statement. The thing that makes this interesting is that all three of these men fall firmly on the “investigative journalist/serious inquiry” end of the ufology spectrum, as opposed to the “clearly nuts” end of the spectrum.

Don‘t get me wrong, the story sits squarely in the “I heard it from a classified source” category. I.E. - there is no proof. However, I think we may be hearing more specifics about this in coming weeks or months. It’s a fascinating story, straight out of science fiction. Who wouldn’t be interested?

In a possibly related development, it looks like former Navy Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet will testify at the House of Representatives UAP Hearing scheduled for 13 November.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josephjay21