Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Robert -- I don't see that felt on Optimo's website. Is it generally available?
They haven't updated the website with the colors that were new this fall(2011 colors). The website design is supposed to change as well. Last projected date for completion was Thanksgiving--not sure they will make it.
The Tungsten, Indigo, Silver Beaver, Sage and Camel were also new. There's a Cognac and a Deep Green in the long-hair Velours too.

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I spoke with Graham this afternoon when I dropped off my Ink porkpie to be cleaned & blocked. He said in regards to the new website that since they have so many orders, it would be pointless to put it up. They have so many hats on order that if you ordered one, it would not be ready until January 22nd. He said the the new site is done, he just hasn't put it up yet.

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
Here's a new one in this year's navy felt:

1117871356_LH63y-M.jpg

1117871105_bnTLt-M.jpg

1117870812_DgGkT-M.jpg

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
zetwal, I didn't even know that thread existed! I'll be sure to post it.

Bruce, it's not one of the Optimo 1000s if I recall correctly. Those are the "premium" felts right? The ones that come in lava, natural, etc. Beautiful felts, but out of my price range for now.

BobC, thanks. :)

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
It seems there is a thread for everything, Lexybeast.

The reason that I remembered that that one is out there is that I too like blue hats. And yours is lovely ... :cool:

Chinaski

One Too Many
Well allow me to pile on, because that is, indeed, a fantastic hat Lexy! I've noticed a few of your postings, and you have a great eye for picking really nice lids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe