Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ok, so some things in the golden era were not too cool...

Connery

One Too Many
You sure? They are real---and real nasty too. :p

How about this delicacy:

Nope! Tongues are meant for waggin' not for eatin'!:p
boxer-puppy-dog-tongue-wagging-smil.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Food is definitely an acquired taste, as far as I'm concerned. If I hadn't eaten tongue when I was a kid, I would probably not even think of trying it now. Tongue, the way it was prepared by the local deli, was interchangeable with bologna, salami, and ham.

I was offered black pudding while on vacation in Manchester, England. Me being me, wanted to know what it was. My dinner host wouldn't tell me. So, I'm not eating anything if I don't know what it is, and especially if I'm not being told what's in it. Once I found out what it is, I'm glad I didn't eat it.

And since no one has said (sung) it yet, so I'll just do it here . . .

'Ya gotta have heeeaaart, lots-n-lots-n-lotsa heeeaaart . . .'

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
This whole thread reminds me of...

[video=youtube;Rd75qdmqm3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd75qdmqm3s&feature=related[/video]

What in the sam hill is this?!! I just had to click on it, to see whether it was talking about "Monkey Brians" as above, or "Monkey Brains" as below? But just what is it?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

That was the first movie that the wife and I went to when dating. No wonder she doesn't like me that well. I guess it was good that we ate first...

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe