Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

dzacca

New in Town
I haven't any nice photo, but I just can't let Italy unrepresented in this thread... ;)

P1000113-l.jpg

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hemingway Jones said:
...At Mount Auburn Garden Cemetery. I think it is a great photo. Good job, Daisy.

I must say "Yea!" After both of you having some health issues lately, you're looking fine and Daisy must be feeling better to be up and around and snapping pictures.

And - great tie!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
dostacos said:
Atomic Glee said:
1172724915_a1a0af24a3_o.jpg

great shot, full length are you waiting for Nick Charles?;)

I agree! This is a great shot, Kevin! Very nice, indeed. And where do you get all your great suits? :)

dostacos! I remember meeting you briefly at Ticket to the Twenties! You have a great look. It's good to have you here in the Fedora Lounge.

Quigley Brown. Another great photo. Your pictures always impress and/or amuse me. :)

Lee

dostacos

Practically Family
MrNewportCustom said:
dostacos said:
I agree! This is a great shot, Kevin! Very nice, indeed. And where do you get all your great suits? :)

dostacos! I remember meeting you briefly at Ticket to the Twenties! You have a great look. It's good to have you here in the Fedora Lounge.

Quigley Brown. Another great photo. Your pictures always impress and/or amuse me. :)

Lee
ah, no that was not me, I am new here and to the "era"

cgab1

One of the Regulars
"Everything you hate in others is exactly what you are"

Lolita,

Off topic, but this little quote at the bottom of your post is soooo true. I try to remember it on a daily basis! Everytime I meet someone I don't like, I go home and try to re-evaluate myself.

Chuck

LolitaHaze said:
All you gents look mighty nice! :eusa_clap

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
:) Same here. Admittingly I like to stew over things sometimes, but for the most part, I would love to be so in love with myself that I can't hate others. :)

cgab1 said:
"Everything you hate in others is exactly what you are"

Lolita,

Off topic, but this little quote at the bottom of your post is soooo true. I try to remember it on a daily basis! Everytime I meet someone I don't like, I go home and try to re-evaluate myself.

Chuck

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
dostacos said:
ah, no that was not me, I am new here and to the "era"

Wow! Now that I've taken a closer look at your picture . . . you have a twin out there! :eusa_doh:

Are you sure you weren't at Homestead House's event a few weeks ago?

Wait. Of course you are. Maybe I'm not sure I was there. :D

Lee

“My name's Runt, but my master calls me Stupid. What a nice guy.” - Runt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe