Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Fortunately, a nice hat keeps folks from looking at my face. :D

Thanks for all the likes and props, folks. All credit to the artist, Mr. Gannon.

You look Okay to me . But I know when I shaved my mustache off thirty something years ago , my daughter screamed "I want my Daddy back !" and my parents said I needed to grow it back , there was a problem . Hat since I was 1 (Or Before), Stache since 18 (I think) , I need shades next . Beauty is only skin deep and in the eye of the beholder , but ugly is to the bone , and I've seen plenty that thought they were it and all that , though had no idea their insides were showing .

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
You look Okay to me . But I know when I shaved my mustache off thirty something years ago , my daughter screamed "I want my Daddy back !" and my parents said I needed to grow it back , there was a problem . Hat since I was 1 (Or Before), Stache since 18 (I think) , I need shades next . Beauty is only skin deep and in the eye of the beholder , but ugly is to the bone , and I've seen plenty that thought they were it and all that , though had no idea their insides were showing .

I think one of the biggest reasons I wear my hats so low is because I don't like my forehead! How vain is that? Sure, I like to keep my eyes shaded, but this forehead is off, LOL.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Ready to jump on the bandwagon

ae658b83e1e2e87cfea97f5ddbd8517d.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I'm really loving these hats. I might just have to pull the trigger on one. I need a blue hat. How long is the queue on a Gannon right now?

contact Michael ... I know he expecting a hat body shipment in the coming days ... he is very good with communication and will honestly answer any questions or concerns that you have

I'm about to hit the block for the 5th time and could not be more excited

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, everyone!

I really looking forward to getting the Gannon - I've been admiring the hats in the thread for some time.

Michael is indeed a good guy to work with, we went through a lot of iterations with ribbon colour and width before pretty much getting back to where I originally started.

I really like the dark blue Winchester felt - I have a hat that Tony B made me some years ago in this colour and I think it is one of the best felts they make.

Cheers!
David - 21 Century Man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82