Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
...and before building a new deck.

Happening rides! Dude, rad that you do not Bogart the Hat pics. Sick pics that totally show you are no Poser.

Fiberflex board, OJ wheels and Tracker Trucks were skate sponsors for a couple years back when I skated hard. Van Eras were the shoe at the time. Reminds me I need a new board!

Raging and now Chillax, Eric -

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Happening rides! Dude, rad that you do not Bogart the Hat pics. Sick pics that totally show you are no Poser.

Fiberflex board, OJ wheels and Tracker Trucks were skate sponsors for a couple years back when I skated hard. Van Eras were the shoe at the time. Reminds me I need a new board!

I totally KNEW there was something there, lurking behind your loquacious, well spoken politeness.

ConsiderMeMilesDavis

One of the Regulars
Ikea's Kallax shelf has long been recommended for record collectors, avid readers, and now — flat-brimmed hat connoisseurs.

Flat brim storage.jpg

L to R: Stetson Racine, my most recent Gannon commission.

PS — There's a Documentary on one of my favorite drummers in plain sight, just for @moontheloon.

Attachments

• Flat brim storage.jpg
    Flat brim storage.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 173

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Ikea's Kallax shelf has long been recommended for record collectors, avid readers, and now — flat-brimmed hat connoisseurs.

View attachment 56277

PS — There's a Documentary on one of my favorite drummers in plain sight, just for @moontheloon.
the King !!!... he's a beast

great looking shelving unit

Cap_7597

A-List Customer

View attachment 56277

Wonderful collection.
Great idea for hat storage... New Ikea coming to Memphis. Now I have a reason to go there. :)

KY Crusader

A-List Customer

View attachment 56277

I'll say it again: That Gannon is spectacular! Looks good even sitting on a shelf.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

It was said those that did a lot of board work that was all hot and wild, got themselves being called, "Shredders"! I think the same may have applied to surf board Jockey as well!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Not being a Skate Boarder , I have no idea WHAT you're saying (Like Greek !) , but glad to know Ikea is coming to Memphis . I have heard their stuff was cheaply made , but they have some NICE looking Stuff , Love the Closet Organizers , Shelves , Book Cases , and even the Swedish Style Bedroom Suits , etc. . I heard that serve Food , and trap you in the Maze , tough to escape . But I'd like to get a unit to store my Hats for sure !

Cap , Where is it going to be ? Wolf Chase ?

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
As per Moon, here's my first Gannon: Whiskey, 2 5/8th inch brim, 6 inch crown, 3/8th inch binding.

I love it. I'm in the cue for another one already. Thinking bone or silver mist.

View attachment 56414 View attachment 56415
damn you look good man ...

I swear you could have said that was a 1940s Dobbs and I would have bought every word

love the whiskey .... I have one myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82