Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Miss Brill

One Too Many
missjoeri said:
Me and my dogs;

526791407_ce7eee0c15.jpg

526791665_29e88b1667.jpg

455771665_a2d8c2249e.jpg

They are both wearing 1930's dog tax disks :D

Too adorable! They are perfectly vintage.

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
I love reading about all the different pets on the lounge.
Our rattie died not long ago. Poor little thing. I'm sure he's collecting and destroying things up there in rat heaven. :(

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My new puppy

My new puppy!

Introductions to my new 70 pound :eek: puppy, Dargo. Or, for you who know the proper spelling, it's D'argo.

We picked him up from a Rescue Group on Sunday, and let's say that I've been busy ever since.

dargo_121107.jpg

Dargo likes fresh dog food from the can, playing, and espcially, my leather coats and slippers. He also really likes linens and textiles and has started destroying my clothing. My husband is overjoyed, and said that we got the most perfect dog in the world. :eusa_doh:

Vintage Betty

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Vintage Betty said:
My new puppy!

Introductions to my new 70 pound :eek: puppy, Dargo. Or, for you who know the proper spelling Da'argo.

We picked him up from a Rescue Group on Sunday, and let's say that I've been busy ever since.

dargo_121107.jpg

Dargo likes fresh dog food from the can, playing, and espcially, my leather coats and slippers. He also really likes linens and textiles and has started destroying my clothing. My husband is overjoyed, and said that we got the most perfect dog in the world. :eusa_doh:

Vintage Betty

What a pretty little (big) boy! Congrats!

Marty M.

Vendor
The new guy.

Vintage Betty said:
My new puppy!
Introductions to my new 70 pound :eek: puppy, Dargo. Or, for you who know the proper spelling Da'argo.

dargo_121107.jpg

Vintage Betty
Getting a new family pet (member) from a Rescue Group or a Pound is a very noble deed. Congrats on that fine looking lad VB.
Marty Mathis.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marty M. said:
Getting a new family pet (member) from a Rescue Group or a Pound is a very noble deed. Congrats on that fine looking lad VB.
Marty Mathis.

Awww....thanks Mr. Marty! Actually, he's both...spent a month in a cell at the Pound and a week at Rescue. He's really a great boy. All our dogs and cats have been rescue.

Vintage Betty

carter

I'll Lock Up
:D Add a little snow and this would be a wonderful Christmas picture. The store window, the ensemble, and the dogs are just perfect.

526791665_29e88b1667.jpg

Da'arge looks like he'll be a beauty very soon. It sounds like he's related to some of the dogs we've rescued. Just a big bundle of happiness making a mess. :D

dargo_121107.jpg

QB, What a wonderful idea. Can we see them on a tree?

ZBrushornaments100.jpg

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kudos VB!

Vintage Betty said:
My new puppy!

Introductions to my new 70 pound :eek: puppy, Dargo. Or, for you who know the proper spelling, it's D'argo.

dargo_121107.jpg

Vintage Betty
Congratulations on your new addition! I think it's great that you adopted a rescue dog. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap My Springer Spaniel "Cocoa" is also a rescue dog, and he is the best dog I believe I've ever had! Best of luck with D'argo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe