Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Mrs. Lovett err Pink Dahlia & VivianRegan:
l_31a1d3205442b5301491f57e0f0d5e27.jpg

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
What a way to spend a morning! Going through the overnight posts and seeing some absolutely gorgeous photos!

Sally - Don't you dare delete any pics of yourself. You are simply stunning!

Nashoba - Exquisite. 'Nuff said.

Pink - You're the type of cutie that can make a man stutter just by glancing at him!

Richard

$ally

One Too Many
Nashoba said:
aww Sally, you're gorgeous!
You're a sweetheart, beautiful inside and out. I love those gloves, by the way.
Diamondback said:
From what I can see, you have nothing to be insecure about--heck, I've known dames half your age who didn't look half as good!
Aw shucks. I'm surrounded by these amazing, striking AZ Chippies, so it's hard to keep that in mind.
LocktownDog said:
Sally - Don't you dare delete any pics of yourself. You are simply stunning!
Shucks again. Sorry, guys, I did go fishing, didn't I?
You know how it is, things we now see as flaws about our looks, we once saw as unique traits that add character, back when we were young, slender, cute, and confident. Society does a number on our perception of that. Not that I'm ancient now (keep quiet, Pink). Luckily there's always been a lot more to me than just blue eyes, "great gams" and curves. When you're a kid, you feel like you'll get by on flirting all your life. Then you find what an empty life that would really be. Fun, but not fulfilling. Eventually, you see it for what it is. A way to get attention on what does matter.
OK, cut me off the theraflu.

Here's a modeling shot from a while back
2175840660_52a52f9d6b.jpg

and here's me with a tan, since the AZ Chippies have never seen me with one
2175840618_4229964d3d_m.jpg

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Aw shucks. I'm surrounded by these amazing, striking AZ Chippies, so it's hard to keep that in mind.

You're pretty amazing your own self, doll. You know we love you. ;)

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
MKL said:
Really nice outfit, Nashoba. Love those blue gloves.

Yeah, Nashoba...you get those lovely gloves within 50 miles of Phoenix and you are going to have a stampede on your hands. So to speak. lol

You are just so darn cute, girlie.

$ally

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Double "WOW!" Ms. Sally, if it weren't for you being unavailable, and me being fairly close to your own kids' age...
lol my kid is a teenager actually, so you aren't that close

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe