Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Today is my birthday! This isn't exactly a vintage outfit, although the dress is very vintage, but I thought you might like the photos anyway! I think it's a children's dress, but a very big one. Too big for me so I need to wear a belt with it.

1578721660_bf46391368_o.jpg

1578702352_1fd878506e_o.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
lol. You sound like my mom :) She yelled at me today about that too. I'm getting plenty of outside time. I only log in when we're all sitting around the room. I swear right now, pretty much everyone is sitting around watching television. I can't just sit still and watch tv, it's a bad habit of mine. So here I am ;)

Here's a little something for the next time you get bored.

I actually managed to not log in for almost 72 hours. But I was suffering from withdrawal, so here I am. :D

Great photos ladies. :eusa_clap

Happy Birthday Johanna. We share the date. :)

Nashoba, Kauai is lovely as are your photos, especially the windswept one. Have a wonderful trip. :)

Lovely as always all you AZ Chippies. :)

Daisy, Scott Fitzgerald would love those eyes. :)

Sometimes it's good to take a few days off. Lots of goodies await one's return. :D

Brooksie

One Too Many
Pink and Lo - All I can say is WOW! Daisy you are as gorgeous as ever! Johanna....Johanna....Johanna you are to cute for words and happy birthday to you!!!

Brooksie

Rooster

Practically Family
Hemingway Jones said:
Lolita, I love the new photo. You have so much poise and confidence.

Nashoba, your pics are great and oh, to be in Hawaii!

Here are some recent pics of Daisy.

This is all her with no photo effects whatsoever (BTW, the wind came up at a perfect time for me here):

GreenEyesonBrown.jpg

Here's another one where I changed the background color to red to make her eyes pop that much more (green generally shows up against red, though there isn't a lot of background). This is the only change made here:

GreenEyesonRed.jpg
:whistling YEOWSAH!:whistling Absolutely stunning! If I were 20 years younger I'd be in Boston on bended knee.;)

ShortClara

One Too Many
Happy Belated birthday Johanna and Carter!

Amazing pics all - and Hemingway, love the red background! Amazing green eyes Daisy!

Rooster said:
:whistling YEOWSAH!:whistling Absolutely stunning! If I were 20 years younger I'd be in Boston on bended knee.;)
What are you talking about? I'm a decade younger than she is and if it weren't for the whole Beantown thing and the "student" complication, given the chance to make an attempt at wooing Miss Daisy I'd take it even with the age differential...

Daisy, how do you feel about younger guys?;):D

BTW, happy birthday, Johanna. Gorgeous! OT: Carter, congrats on another milepost on the highway of life.

Rooster

Practically Family
carter said:
Rooster, Knees work better 20 years ago? lol

I know mine did. :)
OOOPS there you go with a good dose of reality:eusa_doh: I'd have to bring somebody along to help me up, I'm sure young pretty ladies really dig that! lol

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Attack Cat

Miss Neecerie said:
and dont worry....the uglier amongst us dont post pictures of ourselves.

So its all skewed anyhow. ;)

I can't stop staring at your avatar Miss Neecerie. I think I have watched it about 700 times now. :eek:fftopic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth