Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Harp

I'll Lock Up
imoldfashioned said:
SKH-3.jpg

C'est moi at sunset on a beach in Maine on Friday last.

She walks in beauty...
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes.

Lord Byron, She Walks in Beauty
:)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Nashoba... Thank you. It was a last min decision to shoot that photo. I actually had to put the suit back on! LOL

Rockapin-up... Thank you. The photo is reminisent of the Grable pose noseart on Sentimental Journey (airplane). In the noseart she is wearing a blue swimsuit. I just added the Lolita sunglasses for my own flair.

Scotrace... Not sure if that is for me or the other lovely gals, but I will speak for all of us when I say, Thank you!

Redhot... I like the suit, but not on me... still I couldn't pass up a shoot in it! Hehehe

Quigley Brown... Those legs have a long way to go before I can insure them! :)

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
Nashoba... Thank you. It was a last min decision to shoot that photo. I actually had to put the suit back on! LOL

Rockapin-up... Thank you. The photo is reminisent of the Grable pose noseart on Sentimental Journey (airplane). In the noseart she is wearing a blue swimsuit. I just added the Lolita sunglasses for my own flair.

Scotrace... Not sure if that is for me or the other lovely gals, but I will speak for all of us when I say, Thank you!

Redhot... I like the suit, but not on me... still I couldn't pass up a shoot in it! Hehehe

Quigley Brown... Those legs have a long way to go before I can insure them! :)

Yeah...but you STILL wouldn't be chosen for a pinup calender...you know WHY? Because you are one of...

Unchosen.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
We had our Arizona Chippies lunch today, and had a wonderful time! I made this dress and I am very happy with it. Desi took some cute pictures of me, and even though I am a little weird about posting pictures of myself I am very happy with how these turned out.

I look unnaturally cheerful here.
straightUpRed2.jpg

And here I am looking like I am about to break into song!

LegUpRed.jpg

Thank you, Desi, for taking these! :D

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Fabulous pictures RedHotRidinHood! You look beautiful--and good job on the dress too--love the fabric. I'm also admiring the shoes, hat and bracelet--an overall great look!

Brooksie

One Too Many
RedHotRidinHood said:
We had our Arizona Chippies lunch today, and had a wonderful time! I made this dress and I am very happy with it. Desi took some cute pictures of me, and even though I am a little weird about posting pictures of myself I am very happy with how these turned out.

I look unnaturally cheerful here.
straightUpRed2.jpg

And here I am looking like I am about to break into song!

LegUpRed.jpg

Thank you, Desi, for taking these! :D

Love the dress RedHot - The model looks great too!;)

Brooksie

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
RedHOt, that is a lovely dress and I don't know why you feel funny about posting pics of yourself because you look stunning. You should post more :)

Nashoba, those are beautiful pics of you, and i'm sure everyone is wishing they were there right now, I know I sure am. You look so lovely and refreshed.

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Thank you very much, ladies, for your compliments! I felt really good yesterday. I just love that dress; I am going to make it again it purple and white striped seersucker. But I may jazz it up a bit!

Nash-you look gorgeous and I love your pretty dress! I'm just waiting to see the bathing suit pictures now! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth