Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
New in town, but an old hand at posing!

Happy to be part of such a group of FINE ladies!

Nice photo by Mark Jordan...

l_9febaabc90cfee32809f72f236b4bd11.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
HadleyH. You look like the modern "Girl next door" standing next to a boat called dangerous. lol

Where did Johanna and ClaraB go. Did the boys scare you two off?

leaette

A-List Customer
lauren: you always look so cute. i'm 100% jealous. i wish i had 1/2 of your sewing ability.
that is a great tractor. i love old tractors.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Thanks so much! I like outdoorsy stuff... so much fun!

Ya know, I was just wearing creme colored converse... they were vintage, too. I really want to get a pair of keds, though. Those were really popular back then for sportswear. And I have a pair of two tone golf shoes from Trickeration with the pointy things removed from the bottom but I didn't want to muss them up as we went trekking through apple groves.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Foofoogal said:
Where did Johanna and ClaraB go. Did the boys scare you two off?

I'm here! Here are some photos my boyfriend took when we were at a backstage tour of the royal opera i Stockholm. in the first two photos we were listening to this guy who worked with making props, and as you can see it was very entertaining!

1347674989_8ed8d8bce6_o.jpg

1348568492_696161701f_o.jpg

1348565162_2135c35491_o.jpg

1347670813_b74ea55c12_o.jpg

And Lauren, I love those photos!

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Johanna said:
I'm here! Here are some photos my boyfriend took when we were at a backstage tour of the royal opera i Stockholm. in the first two photos we were listening to this guy who worked with making props, and as you can see it was very entertaining!

Johanna, beautiful photos, I adore your hair, you look so pretty :)

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Well that settles it! Someone will just have to come with me to go shopping. Which one of you ladies from AZ wants to go to Glendale with me? There is a vintage clothing store off of about 59th and Glendale....Matilda's Closet. I want to be dolled up just like all these lovely ladies!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
PolkaDotMeggie said:
Well that settles it! Someone will just have to come with me to go shopping. Which one of you ladies from AZ wants to go to Glendale with me? There is a vintage clothing store off of about 59th and Glendale....Matilda's Closet. I want to be dolled up just like all these lovely ladies!

Hehehe I just noticed your location under your avatar... are you that gal that I talked to at Wrigley? I am originally from Kenosha now living in Glendale. Rose, the owner of Matilda's, is a wonderful friend of mine. :) Why don't you join us chippies for lunch one of these days. :) I believe our next lunch is Oct 13th in Mesa...

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Naw that wasn't me. I know of Kenosha though (you are refering to the city in Wisconsin, right??) I would adore to join you all, but I don't know where Chippies is. Plus my way-ward hubby is coming home from overseas on the 12th. Needless to say that he won't see the light of day for those 2 weeks lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
PolkaDotMeggie said:
Naw that wasn't me. I know of Kenosha though (you are refering to the city in Wisconsin, right??) I would adore to join you all, but I don't know where Chippies is. Plus my way-ward hubby is coming home from overseas on the 12th. Needless to say that he won't see the light of day for those 2 weeks lol

Oh how funny! Then there was another Milwaukee transplant now living here. Hehehehe. Yes, Kenosha, Wis... I haven't lived there in 14 years though. :)

The Chippies is actually a group of us vintage lovin gals here in Arz. We meet about once a month for lunch at different places in the valley. We post about our lunches here often so you will always be in the know and you are quite welcome to join us at any time. :)

Hehehe Have fun with your hubby!! :) :) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe