Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I currently have a picture of Lauren Bacall next to my mirror for inspiration, but I am afraid she's going in the bin now I've seen the pictures of Daisy! They are just perfect! Hemingway, you could charge hundreds of dollars to take such lovely pictures, and Daisy, you could charge people hundreds of dollars to pose for them!

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Applause

Ladies, Ladies! I love looking through this thread, you are all so beautiful and such inspirations....Maybe someday I shall post here and hope to look half as lovely as you. Absolutely wonderful, well done. :eusa_clap

Josephine

One Too Many
ClaraB said:
Ladies, Ladies! I love looking through this thread, you are all so beautiful and such inspirations....Maybe someday I shall post here and hope to look half as lovely as you. Absolutely wonderful, well done. :eusa_clap

Post the pic of you in the gloves and green strapless dress, that's a hum dinger! ;)

Brooksie

One Too Many
Here I am...sporting a new look this afternoon.

bvintage2007009.jpg

bvintage2007012.jpg

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
By Request

Foofoogal said:
Welcome ClaraB. Is that you in your avatar? If it is you look very pretty from what I can see.
You are too kind, too kind indeed!

Josephine said:
Post the pic of you in the gloves and green strapless dress, that's a hum dinger! ;)
Why thank you!
Here it is:
46aea197e1a71_m.jpg

And some others:
46afa7dc1c936_m.jpg

46afa0a7a16c0_m.jpg

Nashoba

One Too Many
Clara, darling, never be afraid to post your pictures.
You're simply beautiful.
oh and I -want- that dress! Although it would probably look terrible on me. That shade of green isn't really flattering on me...but it's simply gorgeous!

Foofoogal

Banned
ClaraB, you are gorgeous. I especially love the avatar photo. Great photographer. With a name like ClaraB and a redhead or ginger (another thread) you are more than welcome on the lounge.

I just love the vintage photography on this place. :)

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Wow thank you everyone for your kind words! I'm surprised and very flattered.

To answer your question Mr. Lucky
Oh, by the way, that's downtown Buffalo, isn't it?
It is indeed downtown buffalo, thats the M and T Gold Dome in the background as well as main street and the infamous street car to nowhere. To my left in those photographs is Shea's theater and the remnants of Buffalo's glorious past. Those photos were taken on a Sunday afternoon and the city was so empty we didn't have to worry about getting other people in any of the shots. Its really a shame, in any other city those streets would be packed.

Nashoba- I'm glad you like the dress, I've never been a fan of it really, I've had it since I was 13 and finally fit into it!
And Diamondback that sounds like an excellent plan;) It is too bad more men don't want to sweep a gal like me off her feet.
Thanks again everyone, to think I was afraid to post my photographs! You are all so very kind, thank you!

And I must say those photographs of Miss Sis are fantastic, absolutely gorgeous... so authentic! Thanks for posting benstephens!:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe