Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
PolkaDotMeggie... Oh yes you can! You my dear are gorgeous!!

Deadpandiva... Oh don't be. I have far more Ugly photos than good. lol

Swingtimegal... Thank you. It was a fun little ditty to do. We had been planning the shoot for a month and then ended up having to rush 2 days before V-Day to get it done. Eep!

$ally... my friend, you are too wonderful! You should see the one were my panties fall down! Hahaha so very Art Frahm!

Diamondback... I have a sharp object and I am NOT afraid to use it! lol

Benny Holiday... Thank you! That really made my day, but there are far more beautiful gals ahead of me for that title... some are our very own Lounge Ladies!! :)

$ally

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
$ally... my friend, you are too wonderful! You should see the one were my panties fall down! Hahaha so very Art Frahm!
You mean the ones from every one of our 'Ladies' Luncheons? :eek:
Just don't you point that smitteny arrow at me!

$ally

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
PolkaDotMeggie... Oh yes you can! You my dear are gorgeous!!
I second that! What wouldn't I give to be as tall, slender, and leggy as you, Meggie? A beautiful face and sweet personality to top it all off, you lucky duck. No whining from you, young missy.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ladies ... another set of shockingly beautiful faces, bodies, arms, legs, haircuts, lips, cages ... once again I am floored. There are no more beautiful women on the Web (not even the Suicide Girls) ... again, I am floored (and perhaps a bit florid (in my compliments)).

pgoat

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
*Poster's note. I hope this is ok to post... nothing revealing or suggestive.*

P1130016b.jpg

I think I am not alone in heartily approving of this post!:D

Where on earth did you get such a great photo done! You look lovely!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback... I fight dirty... none of your armor will stop me from poking you in the eye! Muhahahahaha I shall rule the world with my love!!!

Pgoat... Thank you. That was actually shot in my apt. I set up everything and had my pallie, Dixie Martin snap the photo! :)

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
$ally said:
I second that! What wouldn't I give to be as tall, slender, and leggy as you, Meggie? A beautiful face and sweet personality to top it all off, you lucky duck. No whining from you, young missy.

Sally, I tell ya. If you and Lolita were any more flattering... the entire world would be nothing but a blushing, bubbling mess :eek:

Oh yeah. And what was the word of the day? W-E-D-G-E-S ;) Artifical height enhancers.

Lolita, your photoshoot is fabulous. Enough said. Oh and I am so thrilled someone else knows what a bubbler is :D

Desi, talk about being so down to earth! I am glad you made it even though you were icky sicky.

Pink, I don't know who could be funnier than you. Not only did you have our lunch table cracking up... but you should have seen the other tables at the Sugar Bowl.

Sally and Red, both of you are such good souls. You always know how to make a person feel welcome.

Michelle, it was so nice to meet you! And don't worry. You and I will find outfits to wear to the next lunch.

$ally

One Too Many
PolkaDotMeggie said:
Sally, I tell ya. If you and Lolita were any more flattering... the entire world would be nothing but a blushing, bubbling mess
Oh yeah. And what was the word of the day? W-E-D-G-E-S Artifical height enhancers.
Sally and Red, both of you are such good souls. You always know how to make a person feel welcome.
Gosh, now I'm blushing. We are so freaking sappy?
Next time you all wear flats while I wear platforms, c'mon humor me!
I think it would be fun to give you a bombshell beauty photo shoot to send to your husband. He'd love it! His own personal pinup.

LolitaHaze said:
Diamondback... I fight dirty... none of your armor will stop me from poking you in the eye! Muhahahahaha I shall rule the world with my love!!!
I don't think that's "love" you're talkin' bout there... keep dreamin', dearie!;) Did you forget to take the tinted lenses into account? They're durable enough my range considers them acceptable as "safety glasses"... As for fighting dirty, I live by the rule of "Always cheat, always win--the only 'unfair' fight is the one I lose" myself... and I never lose. *cackle*

Especially since we've established that I'm not exactly your type, your charms are undeniable, but I am also hardened against them.:p

Geez, all you Zonie-ettes, it's a good thing I was sitting down when I saw those pics!;) Eye-popping, jaw-dropping, heart-racing, knee-buckling, what's next?:eek: lol

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
RedHotRidinHood said:
I posted this in the AZ Lunch thread too, but I think you all need to see it here too. Don't miss the production of "Chippies Down on The Farm", coming soon to a town near you!!

Tractor1.jpg

What's the next production? "Petticoat Junction"? "Oklachippie"? "Seven Chippies for Seven Loungers"? runs and hides lol :D

Lee

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
MrNewportCustom said:
What's the next production? "Petticoat Junction"? "Oklachippie"? "Seven Chippies for Seven Loungers"? runs and hides lol :D

Lee

"Seven Chippies for Seven Loungers"??? I LOVE IT!!! lol lol

How about "Oklazona"? "Arihoma"? Oh, I'm getting loopy now. But you've given me some great ideas for future photo shoots....

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze said:
*Poster's note. I hope this is ok to post... nothing revealing or suggestive.*

P1130016b.jpg

Two words: OH MY!! :rolleyes:

RedHotRidinHood said:
"Seven Chippies for Seven Loungers"??? I LOVE IT!!! lol lol

How about "Oklazona"? "Arihoma"? Oh, I'm getting loopy now. But you've given me some great ideas for future photo shoots....

Ooh! I need to move to Arizona so I can be the "Official Arizona Chippie Photog." Such an enviable position that'd be! ;)

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe