Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

shooshoobaby1

New in Town
pennycarrol said:
shooshoobaby1!!!! It's beautiful!!! I really like your rolls, because they are not too big, or too high!!! you know!!!!!!! they are in a perfect size!!!!

Thanks pennycarrol. It took me quite a few test runs to find the size and shape that worked best with my face. I finally figured out the perfect formula for me! YAY!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Went to Goldfield Ghost Town this weekend. Either I am really pretty or I have a great photographer. ;)

l_7d32eb39c24ac05171d4505f36b73827.jpg

l_e95c63984c2b39554fc1c649ff83d74f.jpg

l_51042d5885c04fde19ea5920657590c6.jpg

l_13ac5e0dfdf40add1f6c77663b6dc55c.jpg

$ally

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
Either I am really pretty or I have a great photographer.
Or both.
Pink Dahlia said:
Ya gotta watch those junkie cowboys...
That bird in a gilded cage shot is especially becoming. Now you aren't allowed to stand next to me in cages either.

shooshoobaby1

New in Town
Blackjack said:
ShooShooBaby1, you have got some lovely skin there kid!!! You should be a model for a soap manufacturer or something, you'd make them rich...or richer!

Why thank you sir. I wish I could get a gig like that...it would make me money. lol

old yazoo

Familiar Face
shooshoobaby1 said:
I posted the same one in show us your hair dos, but...

birthday.png
You are absolutely adorable!!! Two questions: how come your eyebrows are so perfect and what kind of lipstick do you use?? I will understand if these are secrets you'd rather keep ;)

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
I posted this in the AZ Lunch thread too, but I think you all need to see it here too. Don't miss the production of "Chippies Down on The Farm", coming soon to a town near you!!

Tractor1.jpg

pgoat

One Too Many
RedHotRidinHood said:
I posted this in the AZ Lunch thread too, but I think you all need to see it here too. Don't miss the production of "Chippies Down on The Farm", coming soon to a town near you!!

Tractor1.jpg

wait a min - are these all FLers? How about a l-r ID please for us (relative) newbies?

$ally

One Too Many
Another from that day, outside the Sugar Bowl in Old Scottsdale
2263432099_9008c52e05.jpg

L-R:
Red, Spchele, Pink, $ally, Desi, Lo

$ally

One Too Many
pretty faythe said:
Just a quick lil' snap, playin dress up for a minute after a long day at work lookn at pretty clothes at the MAGIC convention.
I wish my quick lil shots turned out like that. Living up to your screen name there as usual!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe