Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leather Jacket

X83

One of the Regulars
Do you have pictures of the green rough out? Sounds very intriguing.
Oddly enough it’s the only green rough they had and just the color I was looking for a moss like

Attachments

• IMG_5634.png
    IMG_5634.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 36

tuanhng614

Familiar Face
Oddly enough it’s the only green rough they had and just the color I was looking for a moss like
With the green rough out, do you know if it’s dyed through?

And love your boots. Who made them?

It will be a killer combo.

X83

One of the Regulars
Trust me brother I’m going down that rabbit hole
So the jacket will be all rough out in that green but the crazy thing is that other side is a camo leather so I will incorporate the camo side for accents on the inside of the jacket just not to waste this camo leather I’ve never seen b4 I’m also doing a design on the back in a different leather I know it’s a bit wild but I’m will to pay up to see ideas come to life

tuanhng614

Familiar Face
So the jacket will be all rough out in that green but the crazy thing is that other side is a camo leather so I will incorporate the camo side for accents on the inside of the jacket just not to waste this camo leather I’ve never seen b4 I’m also doing a design on the back in a different leather I know it’s a bit wild but I’m will to pay up to see ideas come to life
I did notice the camo side.

You should think of some exterior accents with the camo as well. Maybe the half belt or pocket welts, etc…

X83

One of the Regulars
They are

You should think of some exterior accents with the camo as well. Maybe the half belt or pocket welts, etc…
doing the the bottom of the collar incase I feel the need to pop that bad boy up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1