Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
This is what I did. Magnification, scratch, weight and close assessment of the mechanical performance

Thanks, I don't have much knowledge of Crown zippers, I thought someone would know. How did these reproductions compare to the original? Is there one company that makes these various reproduction zippers? The ball and chain have no stampings. It is quite a good reproduction and does look good on the jacket.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Spiegel Aviator just arrived. Spiegel jackets are the biggest mystery in my world of leather jackets. This is late 1940s, no leather tag, but i belive it is Horsehide. Ever Spiegel I own is larger than their label size. This one is labeled a 38, yet it fits bigger.

20241004_123819_resized.jpg
20241004_123813.jpg
20241004_123854.jpg
20241004_133104.jpg

zebedee

One Too Many
I have a Car Coat from SB on the way in their Prairie Black. I've been really impressed by the Klondike and SBV2 that I own and am considering a Drifter in Mooreiche.

Monte.C

New in Town
I have a Car Coat from SB on the way in their Prairie Black. I've been really impressed by the Klondike and SBV2 that I own and am considering a Drifter in Mooreiche.
I have a SB Klondike in the works, and your couple photos helped pin it down for me. You don't show a lot of pics but I can see your chest pocket clearly and you really did a number on that with the no zip/single button, with triangles. Really nice. SB is sending me leather samples right now. So excited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut