Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Edward

Bartender
I have for years tried to find this jacket in good condition, my size, and without an extortionate price tag.

FINALLY, it arrived today - the Belstaff Howard aviator jacket.

View attachment 620725

Nice. Belstaff did a nice job on making this one look period - the sleeve logo aside. (I wonder if they ever released a version without it? AFAIK, they also supplied the screen-worn jacket(s), sans logo). What's the hide? Looks like's it's got a nice drape, something akin to goat.

Forgive me for non jackets..

Yen is so weak right now, the value is crazy. I got two teacore bags made by small solo makers (Standard Motorcycle Leathers and High Notch)

Plan to use them on my motorcycle and as a weekend bag to dodge the man purse allegations.
View attachment 620836 View attachment 620835

It's definitely bag weather.... I've had the rare pleasure of a few colder, wet June days here in London this last week, but from today it does look more like we're going to have another heatwave. Unable to wear a jacket in hot weather, a bag becomes invaluable.... I've mostly been using a Wested Indy bag recently. Full repop of the original, down to the correct interior divisions and tamp on the underside of the flap. They also do a leather version now.... torn between the black and the brown, though doubtless I'll eventually end up with both. At least one of them will be justifiable easily, as it's got none of the internal divisions of the canvas model, so can fit bigger stuff. I'm guessing still a bit smaller overall than that second one in your photo? Tempted by something a little bigger as well, though the danger there is of course the bigger the bag, the more stuff I'll inevitably carry...

Waiting on this California Sportswear jacket which looks in pretty much deadstock condition o_O

View attachment 621260

View attachment 621261

View attachment 621262

View attachment 621263

Lovely score! I've really come to like shiny brass on a black bike jacket.... Got my eye on an Aero that spec at some point, though it'll be a while away yet. Decided recently my old 618 is just neater than I really like, after all, so that's going on sale soon to fund a replacement of some sort. Was considering an Aero Indian Racer, but have fallen in with a good used deal on another, larger, 618, so if that works out something else from my wants list will likely trump the IR. Most likely the remake of my old Bootlegger which is just too small for me now, fifteen odd years later.

Suede dump 1 of 2 arrived. Schott and JCP. Love them both. The Schott type 3 is my absolute fav. They just did these right. Hopefully I can rescue the one from Japan.
The JCP is more of a shirt type but certainly has its charms.
JCP:
IMG_7826.jpeg

Schott:
IMG_7766.jpeg

Both jackets are thick, brown
IMG_7835.jpeg

Monte

A-List Customer
Ton, nice fit on those! I fished this gun check and peacoat out of the bay last fall. And my old Guess leather jacket.

Attachments

• IMG_4328.jpg
    IMG_4328.jpg
    928.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20231030_163257_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231030_163257_Chrome.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Resized_20231204_193757.jpeg
    Resized_20231204_193757.jpeg
    671.1 KB · Views: 23

Forum statistics

Threads